Newbie in need of so much assistance!!!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 sn0048

sn0048
  • 264 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 12:09 PM

Hi Leslie!
    Welcome to forum this place is full of helpful information! I know how stressful it is to plan a wedding I used resort vacations to go (google it) and they have pretty competitive prices on their websites. You might want to check them out! Good luck!
    ~Shivani

#12 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
    • 5,705 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 01:35 PM

Welcome to the forum and congratulations!! You've come to the right place; here you can find all the info you need for a fun, smooth and successful planning!! Enjoy!!!

#13 BlakleyBrideToBe

BlakleyBrideToBe
      • 2,115 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 06:08 PM

Congrats and welcome!

#14 lowkeybride

lowkeybride
        • 38 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 06:39 PM

I am so glad you asked about DestinationWeddings.com...I have done research and have seen great reviews about their service, but it's so nice to hear what others have to say as well. I look forward to seeing what you decide!

#15 sap

sap
          • 217 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 07:12 PM

Congratulations and Welcome!

First, I tried using DW.com and paid the $50 and felt the same way you do. I requested the deposit back and after a couple of weeks it did come through. I wasn't really "feeling" the TA either.

My suggestion is to try cheapcarribean.com they have great deals and are able to assign a TA to handle your group bookings so there is no confusion. Everyone can just contact them directly. This is my new plan. I've used them for a few trips without any problems and the rates are great!!

Good Luck!

#16 AugustBride2B

AugustBride2B
            • 312 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 07:14 PM

Congratulations and welcome to the forum!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users