Photo

FS: wedding attire

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
  • 2,777 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 01:52 PM

I NEED to get rid of this stuff! I NEED it out of my house. If there is something you like but can't afford, etc PM me and tell me what you can I'm definitely open to offers! Cause I need it out!

Men's Alfani Linen Pants NWt. I bought these from an old BDW member and Joe just has a weird butt and hips so they didn't look good on him. they are a size large. Joe is a 33 and they fit fine on the waist, he was a 34 when I first bought them and they fit. She had ordered extras and said she had some bigger men wear them in her wedding and they were fine. Asking $30 free shipping
    Click the image to open in full size.

White eyelet sundress. I originally bought this for our AHR but its too big for me now. i spent $40, asking $20 free shipping. Its a size 10.

Davids Bridal Galina dress. I've been trying to sell for a while. NWt spent $400 asking $200 free shipping. Its a satin sheath gown with beaded metallic embroidered halter and pleated chiffon bodice. Features a sweep train in ivory. No alterations.

I have 2 BM dresses. I've had so much drama w/ BMs we've changed our dresses a few times. these are NWt. We bought them on sale for $80 each. I'm asking $50 each free shipping. they are clover color. I have a size 6 and a size 8.

PM me w/ any questions or offers!

#2 amygirl1169

amygirl1169
    • 653 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 04:59 PM

What size is the wedding dress?

#3 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
      • 2,777 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 05:07 PM

Its a size 10. It fits nice for a 10 I'm a size 8 now and its a bit looser and much more slimming, but I would say it would easily fit someone well who's an 8 or 10

#4 blana

blana
        • 84 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 05:33 PM

I totally adore your wedding dress too bad I have already bought mine. Good luck!!

#5 lrnbailey

lrnbailey
          • 9 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 12:28 PM

Interested in bridesmaid dress, size 6. Still available? if so can you give me the brand and style number? Or send more pics of front?
            Thanks,
            Lauren

#6 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
            • 2,777 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 01:09 PM

Its still avail! its a davids bridal dress:

this is the same dress, but its in the clover color instead of that pink

David's Bridal - Charmeuse Short Braided Halter Dress with Ruched Empire Waist

#7 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
              • 2,777 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 02:12 PM

So update! the green bridesmaid dresses are SOLD!

the Linen pants, wedding dress and white sundress are still available

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users