Sign in to follow this  
TightyWhitey

Tighty-Whitey's Wedding Review of The Royal Playa del Carmen

Hola Tighty-Whitey,

Thank you very much for your comments about our services, is a pleasure for us, thank you again for your preference, your wedding was awesome.

Congratulations!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loanmao View Post
Great pictures!! What appetizers were on the asian soup spoons? They look good. Did you buy the tequila favors in Mexico? Did the WC assemble them for you?
loanmao, I think those appetizers were cantaloupe and prusciutto.

We bought the Patron bottles in NY; I didn't want to risk not finding them in Playa del Carmen. When shopping in Mexico, I came across many brands of mini tequilas but didn't see any Patron bottles, so I'm glad we brought them with us.

The WC didn't assemble them. My 'girls' and I spent less than an hour assembling everything one night after dinner. Didn't take us long at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar_Ernie View Post
Thanks for posting your review. It sounds like it was a completely heavenly day! Now I can't wait to see Elizabeth's pics!!! I'm sure you're not going to be disappointed!
Thanks Oscar_Ernie! It really was a fun, happy day. I'm looking forward to Elizabeth's photos as well. Can't wait!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsbride View Post
Great review, looks like a blast!!!
Thanks, jetsbride! We had so much fun, I wish we could do it again.

Good luck to you on your upcoming wedding!

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmoodyr View Post
Your BMs dress is HAWT!! Where did you find it?
msmoodyr, we bought the dress from BCBG. It was part of their 2009 Collection. My MoH looked great in it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvanG View Post
Hola Tighty-Whitey,

Thank you very much for your comments about our services, is a pleasure for us, thank you again for your preference, your wedding was awesome.

Congratulations!!!
Ivan, thanks so much, again, for everything. Our guests are still talking about the music, some saying it was the best DJ they ever heard (including their own wedding).

Your wedding looked fun and all your choices were very pretty from your bouquet to the flipflops to your moh dress.your choice in colours was a little different but very very stunning.i bet the wedding coordinator was happy to do something a little different.how did the maracus?sp go down? X