Jump to content

Photo

April 2010 Brides


  • Please log in to reply
2825 replies to this topic

#1431 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,619 posts

    Posted 11 January 2010 - 05:49 PM

    Great thanks so much for that info.. I look into getting a friend of my moms to do that for me. :)
    http://i1002.photobu..../img-239-1.jpg http://i1002.photobu....0/img-21-1.jpg
    Tracy and Mike

    Married and in love all over again!!!!!!
    Happily ever after...

    #1432 doblauvelt

    doblauvelt
    • Jr. Member
    • 380 posts

      Posted 12 January 2010 - 11:15 AM

      for the US girls, what airline are you using?

      #1433 jk1101

      jk1101
      • Sr. Member
      • 2,582 posts

        Posted 12 January 2010 - 11:26 AM

        I'm using Air Jamaica out of Philly - so are my parents and FI's parents - we're all going to get car service and go together - our flight is at 7:25 am so we need to get up EARLY!!! It's a little further than Newark for us, but they have way less problems. Our NJ friends/family will be flying out of Philly, Newark and a couple out of JFK. Continental has some direct flights out of Newark now, but not every day.

        #1434 Melidell

        Melidell
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,091 posts

          Posted 12 January 2010 - 01:17 PM

          Morning ladies!
          So just to get you all in a tropical mood, can I tell you it's minus 42 here right now (I don't know what that is in Farenheit for you American gals, so lets just say unbearably cold). Yep, you read that right, no lie. I can't frickin wait for Cuba.

          The plus? Well, I'm home from work and I've always wanted to use that tongue stuck to the pole smiley. The minus? Duh- it's bloody cooooold outside.
          Loving married life!

          #1435 ebredhawk

          ebredhawk
          • Member
          • 949 posts

            Posted 12 January 2010 - 01:34 PM

            i can't even imagine how cold that is! your heat bills must be outrageous!!

            it's snowing where i'm at right now so i'm definitely dreaming of the beach. it can't come soon enough!

            #1436 doblauvelt

            doblauvelt
            • Jr. Member
            • 380 posts

              Posted 12 January 2010 - 01:49 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by jerseykitten View Post
              I'm using Air Jamaica out of Philly - so are my parents and FI's parents - we're all going to get car service and go together - our flight is at 7:25 am so we need to get up EARLY!!! It's a little further than Newark for us, but they have way less problems. Our NJ friends/family will be flying out of Philly, Newark and a couple out of JFK. Continental has some direct flights out of Newark now, but not every day.
              Yeah I have looked at Continental several times as well as Mexicana Air. I want to leave out of Newark since it's closer to me than the other airports. I hear a lot of the time Philly is a lot better anyway.. I may have to reconsider. I should've done this months ago!

              #1437 echo2_62

              echo2_62
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,049 posts

                Posted 12 January 2010 - 02:17 PM

                An FYI ... when it's that bloody cold in celsius it's also that bloody cold in fahrenheit!! I checked the conversion and -42C = -43.6F so either way it's NO fun at all!

                Mel, it's too bad you don't get chinooks up there! It's gone up to +9 or +10 around here in the last few days.

                #1438 jt20

                jt20
                • Newbie
                • 71 posts

                  Posted 12 January 2010 - 02:29 PM

                  Getting married legally April 10, and under the sun April 26 =) I can't wait!!!!!

                  #1439 Melidell

                  Melidell
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,091 posts

                    Posted 12 January 2010 - 03:08 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by ebredhawk
                    i can't even imagine how cold that is! your heat bills must be outrageous!!

                    it's snowing where i'm at right now so i'm definitely dreaming of the beach. it can't come soon enough!
                    It can get a bit high, for sure. Oh well, what can you do. We don't need air conditioning in the summer so maybe it balances out? I'll tell myself that anyway.

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by echo2_62
                    An FYI ... when it's that bloody cold in celsius it's also that bloody cold in fahrenheit!! I checked the conversion and -42C = -43.6F so either way it's NO fun at all!

                    Mel, it's too bad you don't get chinooks up there! It's gone up to +9 or +10 around here in the last few days.
                    Nope, no chinooks for us, sadly. Wow, that is crazy that it's the same in Fahrenheit, I'll take that as a sign that it's very cold indeed.

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by jt20
                    Getting married legally April 10, and under the sun April 26 =) I can't wait!!!!!
                    Welcome! How's your planning going?
                    Loving married life!

                    #1440 jerzygirl85

                    jerzygirl85
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 342 posts

                      Posted 12 January 2010 - 05:11 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by doblauvelt
                      for the US girls, what airline are you using?
                      We are flying on Continental and I am pretty sure most of our guests are also. We bought our tickets months ago and got them for about $250 each.
                      ~~Joanna~~

                      Bride & Groom plus 36 booked!

                      http://tickers.Ticke....7ca2/event.png




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users