Photo

April 2010 Brides

• Please log in to reply
2825 replies to this topic

#1201 tesha73

tesha73
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 03:59 PM

I'm an April 2010 bride too. I'll be getting married April 9 at RIU Emerald Bay in Mazatlan.

#1202 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
    • 1,619 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 11:30 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by jerseykitten
      I haven't done anything for the OOT bags - I've gotten some from Vista Print but I don't love them - I don't know how many I need so I've been hesitant to order anything but I feel unsettled about that - I don't even know what i'm putting in them yet, table arrangements, music...maybe once the holidays are over I'll feel better. We have stuff going on almost every night.

My new job is recruiting for a small biopharma company. I like it but it's a long commute and I just don't feel like i have much time to myself.
      Oh No.. really you didn't like the bags from Vista print? may I ask why? I just ordered 10 today from there!!!!
      I have a huge list of items you could choose from it if would make it easier for you. Off the top of my head... I say the #1 best thing every bride on here said was a big hit was the travel mug (I'll just list what i am putting)
      Spanish for dummies, lip balm with spf (I even order return add labels and put 2 per on the lip balms so it has our name and date, got they labels for free just paid shipping) first aid kit, aspirin,shot glass for men, fans for girls, brochure with all the info of restos, wedding time line, events planned for the week, Guest room #'s , resort map, hand cream and sanitizer, klneex, Aloe.
      I was thinking of putting a deck of cards, but I think it's enough. I still have to transport it there!!!
      I am sure after the holiday's not having to worry about Xmas it'll all fall into play, plus we are all here for support!

Sounds like an interesting position. the last job I had was far from home, a lot of hours never saw the FI friends or family (turned to be very depressing) so I can relate, but I hated the job, so if you do keep it up I am sure it'll get better when you get a little more use to it.
      http://i1002.photobu..../img-239-1.jpg http://i1002.photobu....0/img-21-1.jpg
      Tracy and Mike

Married and in love all over again!!!!!!
      Happily ever after...

#1203 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
      • 1,619 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 11:32 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by tesha73
        I'm an April 2010 bride too. I'll be getting married April 9 at RIU Emerald Bay in Mazatlan.
        welcome and Congrates!!!! enjoy the site.. *warning* very addictive
        Tracy and Mike

Happily ever after...

#1204 Melidell

Melidell
        • 1,091 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 11:59 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by doblauvelt
          Happy birthday! I saw your name ws listed at the bottom of the site today.. hope you have a good one!
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by caribbeanLover
          HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! hope your being spoiled by the FI
          Welcome! Hope to see more of you and hear all about your plans!
          Loving married life!

#1205 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
          • 1,619 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 12:10 AM

aww thats sooo nice!!! my FI doesn't even know how to cook KD so I am totally jealous lol
            Glad you had a good bday!!! :) :)
            Tracy and Mike

Happily ever after...

#1206 echo2_62

echo2_62
            • 1,049 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 12:42 AM

tesha - welcome to the site and to our thread! I can't remember who it is, but I know that you've got a wedding date twin on here somewhere! The reason I remember is because that is also my dad's birthday (and coincidentally one week before my wedding!).

You'll find absolutely everything you need - and more - on this site so have fun!!

#1207 jerzygirl85

jerzygirl85
              • 342 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 12:41 PM

caribbeanlover - where did you buy the aloe from? I need to buy some for my oot bags but i'm having trouble finding them for a reasonable price. I need 30 of them! Thanks :)
                ~~Joanna~~

Bride & Groom plus 36 booked!

http://tickers.Ticke....7ca2/event.png

#1208 caribbeanLover

caribbeanLover
                • 1,619 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 01:34 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by jerzygirl85
                  caribbeanlover - where did you buy the aloe from? I need to buy some for my oot bags but i'm having trouble finding them for a reasonable price. I need 30 of them! Thanks :)
                  I bought my at avon, I had gotten them at $2.49. I am almost positive you can go to wal-mart and get them pretty cheap for the travel size (I saw them there for the same size, maybe a few cents more $$)
                  Do you know of a avon dealer? I can try to find you one in our area.
                  Tracy and Mike

Happily ever after...

#1209 angie8119

angie8119
                  • 198 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 04:34 PM

caribbean lover- great ideas!!!! def throwing aloe in my oot bags.

Here's my list so far, but I do still have to do some pricing so we'll see what actually makes it in!

plastic id card holder
                    hand sanitizer
                    applerum sample
                    bug spray
                    ALOE :)

#1210 jk1101

jk1101
                    • 2,582 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 11:18 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by caribbeanLover
                      Oh No.. really you didn't like the bags from Vista print? may I ask why? I just ordered 10 today from there!!!!
                      I have a huge list of items you could choose from it if would make it easier for you. Off the top of my head... I say the #1 best thing every bride on here said was a big hit was the travel mug (I'll just list what i am putting)
                      Spanish for dummies, lip balm with spf (I even order return add labels and put 2 per on the lip balms so it has our name and date, got they labels for free just paid shipping) first aid kit, aspirin,shot glass for men, fans for girls, brochure with all the info of restos, wedding time line, events planned for the week, Guest room #'s , resort map, hand cream and sanitizer, klneex, Aloe.
                      I was thinking of putting a deck of cards, but I think it's enough. I still have to transport it there!!!
                      I am sure after the holiday's not having to worry about Xmas it'll all fall into play, plus we are all here for support!

Sounds like an interesting position. the last job I had was far from home, a lot of hours never saw the FI friends or family (turned to be very depressing) so I can relate, but I hated the job, so if you do keep it up I am sure it'll get better when you get a little more use to it.

Thank you so much for this.

It's not that I don't like the Vistaprint bags. I've just done several different designs and I don't know which one to use...I have a giant box of vistaprint stuff I've done for free and I don't know what to do with it!

I haven't even thought about an event timeline or anything like that. when I come home from work, I eat, go to the gym if I'm home early enough and pass out. In the next 3 weeks I have 4 holiday parties, 2 dinners and 3 doctor appointments. I'm taking off between Xmas and New Years so I'm hoping I can get some stuff done/ordered, etc.

I just keep looking at the ticker and keep counting down the days. I just want the wedding to be here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users