Has anyone used Blue Glass photography?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mandieweez

mandieweez
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 12:28 AM

Hello!
    We're planning our wedding for next May 2010 on St. Thomas and I'm curious if anyone has used Blue Glass for their wedding? I'm trying to find a great photographer (within a budget of course :)) and we liked their website the best so far. Any suggestions or advice?
    Thanks so much!
    Mandie

#2 CrystalM

CrystalM
    • 829 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 03:02 AM

I remember reading on here, I can't remember exactly where though, that if you're using Blue Glass to make sure you know who the exact photographer is because 1 was kind of rude. I believe the rude photographer was a female.

Here's a thread about St. Thomas photographers I found though-
      http://bestdestinati...m/forum/t8305-3
      I have a fabulous photographer I can share in the United States Virgin Islands in late April/early MayP.M. if interested!http://img.weddingco....pvbh7hxc5u.png

#3 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
      • 712 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 07:58 PM

Crystal i remeber reading the same thing somewhere. I think I'll be working with Blue Glass. I'll let you know how things go after the wedding (in Nov lol).

#4 kpuckrin

kpuckrin
        • 258 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 01:00 PM

I'd also be curious to hear about other brides' experiences with Blue Glass as I believe they're the photographers that my wedding coordinator uses.

#5 blacksred

blacksred
          • 26 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 08:38 PM

When I was getting married in St Thomas my coordinator highly recommended them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users