Photo

Has anyone bought chair sashes and a aisle runner?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 lrfriendly

lrfriendly
  • 113 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 11:15 PM

My resort that I am getting married at does not have anything pink for my beach wedding (figures), and seeing pink is one of my colors I am looking for a fuchsia chair bows and an aisle runner also in fuchsia. I was thinking of a cloth aisle runner. Has anyone bought these items? I would love to hear you input and to see where you got them.
    33 Booked!!

#2 -Kate-

-Kate-
    • VIP Member
    • 7,676 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 11:17 PM

If you search for "chair bow" or "aisle runners" I know a ton of people on here have bought/made them.

#3 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
      • 2,777 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 11:25 PM

I bought mine here:

eBay Store - ELEGANT PERSPECTIVES: Satin Sashes, Chair Covers, Tablecloths

I needed a different amount than she had listed and emailed her. She gave them to me for $1 each!

#4 Jamaica0619

Jamaica0619
        • 475 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 11:54 PM

I agree if you do a search you should find a lot of information. But, to let you know, I got my chair sashes through the following site:

wedding linens direct home page

I got this link from someone else's post - but I do not remember whose.
          Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camas

#5 purrfected

purrfected
          • 396 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 12:28 AM

Hi, I have been trying to purchase fuschia sashes from wedding linens direct home page but they have been sold out. I still have a little time...

#6 lrfriendly

lrfriendly
            • 113 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 08:23 AM

There are many sites that sell them but I wanted to know if the quality is good or bad. I was thinking of maybe making my own. Not to sure yet.
              33 Booked!!

#7 jennie

jennie
              • 200 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 09:13 AM

I goggled Elegant Perspectives and found they have great prices on chair covers. Why spend about $10.00 or so to just simply "rent" them for what.... like 30 min or so for the ceremony? I just hope that I can order a samll amount: about 8 from them. Does anyone know what type of chairs that the RPTB uses outside? I noticed that the covers come in round or square backs.
                Thanks for the great tips!

#8 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
                • 2,777 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 11:39 AM

I don't know about the details of RPtB but I needed an odd amount of chair sashes from Elegant perspectives and I just emailed them, she charged me a $1 each when she lists them for $1.29 each I think which saved me over $10

#9 lrfriendly

lrfriendly
                  • 113 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 02:02 PM

I just emailed them myself. They list them in lots off 100 and I only need 35. We will see. Thanks for the tip!!
                    33 Booked!!

#10 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
                    • 2,777 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 02:24 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by lrfriendly
                      I just emailed them myself. They list them in lots off 100 and I only need 35. We will see. Thanks for the tip!!
                      Oooo ya I ordered 36!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users