Photo

Travel Tin Candles - 79 cents!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Kseif

Kseif
  • 44 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 12:42 AM

Michaels has Travel Candles for 79 cents right now!
    I have no idea how to post a picture or I would have - but the candles are really nice and are actually a decent size.

#2 dragonfly

dragonfly
    • 1,820 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 01:12 AM

I just bought mine at Michaels, mine cost $1.30. I wonder if they are the same as the ones you saw. Mine have a beach scene all over the tin, and are fragranced. There were many others such as key lime pie, vanilla, ect. all with different pics on the tin. Everything cost more in Canada, but I think they are nice for what I spent.

Kelly~

#3 AmyInMI

AmyInMI
      • 547 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 08:00 AM

I found these candles when I was there last week and forgot to post about them. I bought one of the "Seaside" scent to light here and make sure it smelled ok, and it smells good. They also have vanilla and many other scents but the picture on the tin reflects the scent so the Seaside are perfect for OOT bags.

On a side note, many of the wedding magazines (Modern Bride, Brides) have a coupon for 25% off your total wedding purchase. There is not anything stating other wise in the fine print so you should be able to go and get all of your Martha Stewart decor, travel tins, and anything else you need at an additional 25% off.

Here are what they look like:

Click the image to open in full size.
        http://i77.photobuck....nsetkiss-1.jpg
        Amy & Aaron
        May 10, 2008
        Dreams Tulum, Riviera Maya, Mexico

#4 Kseif

Kseif
        • 44 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 11:42 AM

Yep those are the same ones - thanks for posting!
          I bought the Kiwi Strawberry

#5 dragonfly

dragonfly
          • 1,820 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 02:31 PM

Yes those are the candles I bought, 45 of them, I bought the sea side ones, even though some of the others smelled so good. There had to be 20 different scents.

Kelly~

#6 AmyInMI

AmyInMI
            • 547 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 04:42 PM

I know, they all smelled so good! Seaside would not have been my 1st choice, but I loved the tin!
              Amy & Aaron
              May 10, 2008

#7 dragonfly

dragonfly
              • 1,820 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 05:16 PM

Me too, thats why I bought those also, it just goes with the theme. I boght a coupleof others for myself, key lime pie, and I love fresh cotton, and the choc chip cookie ones. But I tried to stick wih our beachside theme, the tin is perfect.

Kelly~

#8 KellyandMatt08

KellyandMatt08
                • 490 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 07:25 PM

Oooh nice!! You can probably bring your reciept back in and get the difference.

#9 anaderoux

anaderoux
                  • 3,220 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 07:59 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by AmyInMI
                    I found these candles when I was there last week and forgot to post about them. I bought one of the "Seaside" scent to light here and make sure it smelled ok, and it smells good. They also have vanilla and many other scents but the picture on the tin reflects the scent so the Seaside are perfect for OOT bags.

On a side note, many of the wedding magazines (Modern Bride, Brides) have a coupon for 25% off your total wedding purchase. There is not anything stating other wise in the fine print so you should be able to go and get all of your Martha Stewart decor, travel tins, and anything else you need at an additional 25% off.

Here are what they look like:

Click the image to open in full size.

Amy those are great!!! how much were them??

Oh and off topic I just found you on facebook, I'll add you now..

#10 AmyInMI

AmyInMI
                    • 547 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 08:07 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by anacgarcia
                      Amy those are great!!! how much were them??

Oh and off topic I just found you on facebook, I'll add you now..

They were 75 cents I believe! Can't beat the price for OOT bag items!!

Thanks for adding me!! I am never on there but I will have to check it more often now that you and Sarah added me!
                      Amy & Aaron
                      May 10, 2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users