• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#11 ltl_leah

ltl_leah
  • 35 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 11:08 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by allison&kevin
    Really sounds wonderful Leah! COngrats! I am looking forward to getting married at the Royal now even more! Any key differences you could highlight of what you saw/experienced for the reception on the beach vs. at the gazebo?

We were originally going to have it on the beach, but we saw a wedding reception set up in the gazebo and we changed our minds immediately. It was too beautiful to NOT have it there. The beach is very windy, especially at night. We just didn't want to deal with all the wind. Plus, I don't think you would be able to hear the background music as well. The gazebo has speakers on the outside of it and the sound system was great.

Click the image to open in full size.
    http://i88.photobuck....ah/bdw0097.jpgLeah & Terry
    The Royal Playa del Carmen
    May 6, 2009

#12 Shay2679

Shay2679
    • 493 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 07:01 PM

That is really stunning....you look amazing in your pics! Congrats Leah.
      I also really love your set-up in the gazebo...how romantic!

#13 steph

steph
      • 19 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 11:18 PM

Congrats! Your pictures are beautiful!

#14 Playa2009

Playa2009
        • 13 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 12:24 PM

Leah, beautiful photos!!! I visited The Royal 2 days ago, and agree that the gazebo view is absolutely gorgeous! How many did you have at your reception? I'm trying to figure out how many could eating/dance there comfortably.

I'm also trying to get an idea for the pricing of outside photography vendors - Would you mind sharing about how much Cecilia charged for the photography? Thanks and congrats!!

- Alisha

#15 ~*DiAnE*~

~*DiAnE*~
          • 1,418 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 12:33 PM

Congrats you look beautiful!! and very happy :)

#16 MsSunshine

MsSunshine
            • 415 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 12:45 PM

Congrats!!! Your pics look great! I had no idea PDC had a MAC counter. Thanks for sharing your review :)

#17 ltl_leah

ltl_leah
              • 35 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 09:51 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Playa2009
                Leah, beautiful photos!!! I visited The Royal 2 days ago, and agree that the gazebo view is absolutely gorgeous! How many did you have at your reception? I'm trying to figure out how many could eating/dance there comfortably.

I'm also trying to get an idea for the pricing of outside photography vendors - Would you mind sharing about how much Cecilia charged for the photography? Thanks and congrats!!

- Alisha
                We had 10 of us total at the reception. I know they offer round or rectangle tables, depending on how many people you want to fit in the gazebo. I think it would still look great if you had to fit 20 or more people in the gazebo for dinner and then have the dance floor set up right outside the gazebo.

I picked one of the photo packages that Cecilia offered. It was a package that offered 4 hours of service for $1000. I also paid $200 extra for a CD with all the photos. Also, she gives you at least 70 copies of prints, which not every photographer includes. She also offers videography for a discount because she works with a partner. I got a really nice video of our wedding for $400. He was there shooting with her for 4 hours.
                http://i88.photobuck....ah/bdw0097.jpgLeah & Terry
                The Royal Playa del Carmen
                May 6, 2009

#18 jk1101

jk1101
                • 2,582 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 10:22 PM

Congratulations - Sounds like everything went great - can't wait to see pictures!

#19 jk1101

jk1101
                  • 2,582 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 10:23 PM

Oopssss...just realized there were pictures at the end!

#20 Preciousmi811

Preciousmi811
                    • 342 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 11:26 PM

Great photos!!!!! The colors are so vibrant in your pics. You looked truly amazing!
                      One Love

ClubHotel Riu Negril May 14 2010 wedding date. Anyone want to share a photographer? I am flying my photographer out regardless, if you want to split travel cost let me know!!!!

Password: 12345http://gs105.photobu....are_email_albuhttp://tickers.Ticke...m/ezt...b2f9...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users