Photo

Ceremony Venue Question

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 amyanddehn

amyanddehn
  • 30 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 09:35 PM

I have been researching and re-researching seemingly every resort in and around Punta Cana, and I have on burning question:
    BESIDES PARADISUS PC,

Are there any ceremony venues that OVER-LOOK the beach, but are not necessarily ON the beach?

Thank you!!!

:)
    Amy

#2 jennierin

jennierin
    • 847 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 08:22 AM

The Melia Caribe Tropical has a new gazebo that overlooks the beach. Check out the thread on that, someone posted pictures of it.

I know that the Paradisus "Palma Real" has a beachy gazebo as well!

I am unsure about the others....hope that helps!?!
      http://i591.photobuc....n/DSC04983.jpg
      First Kiss as a Mr & Mrs!!!

#3 dolfinluck

dolfinluck
      • 2,424 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 09:36 AM

The Riu Palace has one, you can see the ocean in the background but is not as close as Paradisus's is to the ocean. Melia Caribe Tropical's gazebo is really the Paradisus's, you have to pay an extra $450 to use it. I was looking into it but from what I understood is that if someone from Paradisus want to use it they got it.
        Would you be willing to go to La Romana? I'm going to Dreams La Romana and their gazebo is right at the water but not in the sand.

#4 amyanddehn

amyanddehn
        • 30 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 06:05 PM

Yes this helps! Thanks so much. I had a TA talking good things about La Romana but it seems pretty out of the way... I'll look into it though. Thanks!!!!!!!

#5 EDSROSA

EDSROSA
          • 510 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 06:15 PM

La Romana is very nice too its actually not that far from the Santo Domingo airport.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users