• VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 26 May 2009 - 03:16 PM

Real Housewives of Washington DC

'Housewives' Set to Class Up the Capital

Washington D.C. has its fair share of backstabbers, gossip mongers and cheating husbands ... in other words a perfect setting for a 'Real Housewives' series. Bravo announced on Tuesday they're on the prowl for "influential players" and "fashion sophisticates" to fill out a cast for the rapidly-expanding franchise.

Skip over this content

The network wants "those women who have their pulse on the most important cultural events, political galas, gallery openings and fundraisers in Washington society," according to a statement by Bravo Media's Frances Berwick.
Producers may have a hard time nabbing an actual politician or politician's wife to participate, but expect "people who rub elbows with the most prominent people in the country and easily move in the city's diverse political and social circles."
There are currently 'Housewives' classing up Orange County, New York, Atlanta and New Jersey.

Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#2 AshleyMichelle

• 31 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 09:51 AM

Someone posted an article about this on Twitter yesterday, Since I am living in this area its kinda cool, but I also think they need to slow it down a bit.

#3 GregsBride

• 333 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 10:54 AM

This will be quite interesting to see... But I don't think they should be focusing on trying to nab a politician or one of their wives because they aren't necessarily from the DC area. Maybe they should for women in areas like Georgetown, Adams Morgan, etc.

#4 AshleyMichelle

• 31 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 11:34 AM

That sounds more like something that could work because I really do not see any politicians wives doing something like that.

#5 bumbles

• 574 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 12:44 PM

Political suicide for politicans; social suicide for those in the "circle." Seriously, who in conservative Washington would want to associate themselves with someone who airs their personal business, dirty laundry and all, on tv?

Would I watch it? Totally :)

#6 Jessica

• VIP Member
          • 11,939 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 12:46 PM

#7 sperger

• Banned
            • 474 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 11:06 AM

That's the next city which will have their own series...that's all I've heard, does anyone know more?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users