Photo

"So You Think You Can Dance" Summer 2009

• Please log in to reply
569 replies to this topic

#291 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
  • 5,649 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 10:59 AM

Lisa - Oooh I LOVED season 3 it had a ton of my faves: Sabra, Neil, Pasha, Sarah, Jesus, Hok...gosh they were all awesome. Except for Lacey, I'm sorry but that chick gets on my last nerve! lol

#292 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 5,369 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 11:44 AM

I think the first season i started watching on a regular basis was Season two - thats when Benji won right? I also REALLY liked last season - like all the top 6 were my faves - it was so hard towards the end

This season - i agree - we are in pretty deep and there is no one that im like OMG THEY ARE AMAZING

#293 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
      • 5,649 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 12:43 PM

ok ladies, I found some pretty reliable spoilers about tonight's dances and pairings...thoughts?

Kayla and Evan - Waltz
        Jeanette and Ade - Hip Hop - Nappy Tabs
        Jeanine and Jason - Contemporary - Travis Wall
        Melissa and Brandon - Broadway - Tyce Diorio
        Randi and Kupono - Paso Doble

I'm excited to see Jeanette and Ade dance together, they're both awesome so this should be good. And OMG Melissa and Brandon? Wow another power-pairing, you know they are going to be amazing together! I have a bad feeling about Randi and Kupono being paired, they'll probably do mediocre and get kicked off tomorrow...but I hope not.

#294 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
        • 2,287 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 12:57 PM

ohhh nice find! I agree with you Kathy. I'm also worried about Evan/Kayla as I'm not sure he can keep up with her.

My prediction for top 4 : Brandon, Melissa, Ade & Jeanette! At least that's who I think should be in top 4! lol

#295 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 3,490 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 01:07 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by ~*Kathy*~
            ok ladies, I found some pretty reliable spoilers about tonight's dances and pairings...thoughts?

Kayla and Evan - Waltz
            Jeanette and Ade - Hip Hop - Nappy Tabs
            Jeanine and Jason - Contemporary - Travis Wall
            Melissa and Brandon - Broadway - Tyce Diorio
            Randi and Kupono - Paso Doble

I'm excited to see Jeanette and Ade dance together, they're both awesome so this should be good. And OMG Melissa and Brandon? Wow another power-pairing, you know they are going to be amazing together! I have a bad feeling about Randi and Kupono being paired, they'll probably do mediocre and get kicked off tomorrow...but I hope not.
            OH NO!
            Kayla and Evan?! I like Kayla a lot but I think she might get into some trouble being paired with Evan!

#296 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 5,369 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 01:08 PM

Interesting they just switched Ade/Melissa with Jennette/Brandon and same with Randi/Evan and Kayla/Kaponu - still seems unblanced but Im happy since my top 3 are all paired well!

Yay i cant wait to watch tonight

#297 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
              • 5,649 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 01:19 PM

I agree girls, I'm worried about Kayla and Evan, it doesn't seem like they would be suited for each other at all, especially a waltz! I wonder if they'll do any lifts in the waltz...supposedly Kayla is the tallest girl in the competition and Evan is the shortest guy, this does not bode well. Almost seems like sabotage doesn't it? lol That's my conspiracy theory for the day.

#298 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                • 2,287 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 01:21 PM

lol Kathy! It's a good way to get rid of someone, sabotage their routine! I didn't even think about lifts. They'll probably have a hard time with them.

#299 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
                  • 5,649 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 01:50 PM

Lisa - haha I'm SO on to the show's producers! muahahaha!

#300 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 9,504 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 02:10 PM

Great find Kathy!

I'm scared for Kayla and Evan but it will be interesting to see Travis' choreography!

I think my Gay BF Kupono could be the surprise for the night. He does so well at playing dark and twisty characters, perfect for the Paso Doble!

It will be interesting to see what Jeanette does with Hip Hop. The last routine that she did, she was really more of a rock star that hard core hip hop. But, Nappy Tabs could pull off some lyrical piece like Courtney & Mark from last year.

has anyone else noticed the lack of Hip Hop? There has be no Krump, but that would pretty much be the nail in the coffin for anyone who drew it in this group!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users