Photo

*Shopping Alert* Old Navy Flip Flops $1/pair only on May 23rd

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#61 poohshek

poohshek
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 09:28 PM

All the $1 women's flip-flops were sold out four hours before we went in late afternoon. Oh well... my fiance said that it is probably not necessary to get the flip-flops since guests know it is a beach wedding and either would bring their own or go barefoot. He is probably right.

#62 lscilley

lscilley
    • 1,466 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 10:39 PM

I went this morning too but I decided against buying them for everyone coming to my wedding. I just bought for me and my wedding party. I bought 20 pairs all at once they said there was limit of 8 but once I got to the till they said nonthing I got tons of colors!

#63 setsail09

setsail09
      • 17 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 11:53 PM

The stores around me were like zoo's. I wound up just buying mine from oldnavy.com, I paid $1.60 rather than $1 but there was no problem getting the right sizes and colors.

#64 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
        • 2,233 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 08:48 AM

I went 15 mins before the store opened. There was a line up I bet I was around the 100th person in the line. I had heard that that particular store was going to have 5,000 available. We had a 5 pair limit. So bought myself 5 pairs, FI also bought 3 pairs for himself and 2 for my son's girl friend. It was nuts lol, but fun at the sametime lol
          July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#65 purrfected

purrfected
          • 396 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 12:11 PM

I went to two Old Navy stores in the Los Angeles area and the first one the clerk said people were lined up over an hour before the store opened,I arrived at the store about 45 mins after they opened and there were no dollar flip flops left. It took me 30 mins to get to the next one and they were also sold out. No dollar flip flops for me! I had already bought flip flops for the girls, I just needed some basic brown and black ones for the guys. I will order them on line. I have had enough of old navy to last me for awhile!! The stores were a freakin madhouse!

#66 poohshek

poohshek
            • 1,456 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 01:33 PM

Apparently the $1 flip-flop sale is an annual event but I had no idea it is so popular.

#67 carolina24

carolina24
              • 1,573 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 01:51 AM

hey ladies I was thinking we could all be on the look out for this year's DOLLAR FLIP FLOP DAYS at Old Navy!! As soon as anyone hears about this post away!! it's usually on a sat in early spring and there's a limit so it's good to know as far in advance as possible to rally the troops!

#68 Mallory57

Mallory57
                • 454 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 02:15 PM

I've been trying to find out when this day is too!! I'll keep my eyes peeled and post as soon as I find out!!
                  35 (and counting) booked plus Bride & Groom!!

#69 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
                  • 1,236 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 03:49 PM

If I am not mistaken it's usually the saturday of memorial weekend or the one right before it :)
                    If they do have it tho, get there REALLY early!
                    Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
                    My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#70 Mallory57

Mallory57
                    • 454 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 12:19 AM

I was in Old Navy the other day...I asked a woman who worked there and she said she didn't know if they were having the sale this year and if they were, she didn't know when. I'll keep looking!
                      35 (and counting) booked plus Bride & Groom!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users