Photo

co-worker invites Help!!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 Bali83

Bali83
  • 221 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 10:08 AM

Did you all include your co-workers significant others as well? Not to sound cheap, but I am worried about the increased costs to include people I don't really know. Not quite sure how to handle this!! Ughhh!!

#12 frazali

frazali
    • 245 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 05:33 PM

Yes, we did. We didn't "and Guest" the single co-worker, but he's not dating anyone, and was coming with other co-workers, so it wasn't an issue.

#13 jk1101

jk1101
      • 2,582 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 06:11 PM

I only invited people that I was actually "friends" with, as in, socialized with and spoke to outside of work. If they are married or in a long term relationship, I invited them with their significant other, but all of my single friends I invited alone. Even if I was getting married here, I wouldn't be inviting anyone I wasn't close with...weddings are ridiculously expensive in NJ - that's part of the reason I'm doing a DW!

Angie - we are date twins!

#14 angie8119

angie8119
        • 198 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 03:05 PM

I will be inviting guests with a significant other, since its traveling i want everyone to feel comfortable and not travel alone unless they choose to. I will say I'm lucky and most of my guests are already married!

#15 BlakleyBrideToBe

BlakleyBrideToBe
          • 2,115 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 12:30 PM

We're only going to invite our co-workers to our AHR.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users