Big Brother 11

• Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#41 BachataBride

BachataBride
  • Banned
  • 9,310 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 03:58 PM

Oh god...I have to remember to set my PVR!!! I may have to put it in my phone as a reminder!! LOL

#42 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,680 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
    • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
    • LocationUtah

Posted 09 July 2009 - 04:15 PM

Yesssssssssssssss happy day it is since big Brother is on tonight. Gosh I love that show. Totally hooked and thankfully we got show time. I wonder if showtime after dark will be on tonight? Anyone know?

#43 Debs

Debs
    • VIP Member
    • 7,104 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 07:40 PM

Eeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

#44 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
      • 1,236 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 09:30 PM

Yes, BB After Dark starts tonight and doesnt end until September!! So tonight starts my really late tv nights (Actually i DVR after dark, so if I fall asleep, I'll watch it after work the next day..LOL)

What did everyone think of the show tonight?? I knew about the mystery house guest and I know who won, I just wasn't sure if I should believe it (& Frankly, I didn't want to believe it!)
        All in All I kind like the cast so far. The Off Beats are definitely my favorites :-) I can't wait until it really gets started! They have already been in the house for ike 4 days, so after dark should be interesting tonight to see who made friends & etc...
        Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
        My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#45 Valenka_en_Mexico

Valenka_en_Mexico
        • 26 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 11:45 PM

LOVE LOVE Big Brother!!!! It looks like it's another allstar!!!

#46 Valenka_en_Mexico

Valenka_en_Mexico
          • 26 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 11:46 PM

maybe not an allstar...I don't know...it seems mixed with old and new!

#47 Jessica

Jessica
            • VIP Member
            • 11,939 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 12:37 AM

I thought it was ok so far. I am disappointed at the special guest though. I was rooting for a totally different person.

I'm a fan of the Off Beat clique as well.

#48 Banana11

Banana11
              • VIP Member
              • 8,841 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 08:55 AM

I can't even believe the mystery houseguest was considered by BB to come back. That person was so disliked. I don't even want to watch when said person is on! Oh, and I also like the off beat group and the gamer guy.

#49 nicmicj

nicmicj
                • 244 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 08:59 AM

I think it is interesting how they split them up this year into cliques. It will be very interesting to see how Jesse is received in the house because I think other groups will rally together to try to get him out of the house. Which clique do you think will make it further? If I had to guess right now, I would say the Popular group.

#50 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 8,680 posts
                  • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
                  • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
                  • LocationUtah

Posted 10 July 2009 - 09:29 AM

I'm a fan of the freaks lol I mean off beats. They're the coolest group IMO. i think that DJ older guy is going to be hilarious! Not too sure what to think about the natalie chick being that she lied and everything. i wonder how long she'll go saying she's 18 when she's really 24.

All in all i loved last nights episode.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users