Sign in to follow this  
BachataBride

Big Brother 11

Yesssssssssssssss happy day it is since big Brother is on tonight. Gosh I love that show. Totally hooked and thankfully we got show time. I wonder if showtime after dark will be on tonight? Anyone know?

Yes, BB After Dark starts tonight and doesnt end until September!! So tonight starts my really late tv nights (Actually i DVR after dark, so if I fall asleep, I'll watch it after work the next day..LOL)

What did everyone think of the show tonight?? I knew about the mystery house guest and I know who won, I just wasn't sure if I should believe it (& Frankly, I didn't want to believe it!)

All in All I kind like the cast so far. The Off Beats are definitely my favorites :-) I can't wait until it really gets started! They have already been in the house for ike 4 days, so after dark should be interesting tonight to see who made friends & etc...

I thought it was ok so far. I am disappointed at the special guest though. I was rooting for a totally different person.

I'm a fan of the Off Beat clique as well.

I can't even believe the mystery houseguest was considered by BB to come back. That person was so disliked. I don't even want to watch when said person is on! Oh, and I also like the off beat group and the gamer guy.

I think it is interesting how they split them up this year into cliques. It will be very interesting to see how Jesse is received in the house because I think other groups will rally together to try to get him out of the house. Which clique do you think will make it further? If I had to guess right now, I would say the Popular group.

I'm a fan of the freaks lol I mean off beats. They're the coolest group IMO. i think that DJ older guy is going to be hilarious! Not too sure what to think about the natalie chick being that she lied and everything. i wonder how long she'll go saying she's 18 when she's really 24.

All in all i loved last nights episode.