Photo

My Mood = non-existent?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 miss di

miss di
  • 246 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 11:49 AM

hi all! okay - having a little issue here and don't know if it is just me.

for some reason, all of a sudden, my mood box has decided not to give me any options. when i use the pull down menu it is blank but when i roll my mouse over it highlights in gray so i just click and boom - my mood changes. i just don't know what i'm changing it too!! lol. i was so happy to finally get it back to "mellow" because that's usually where my headspace is at...just curious about what to do here.

any ideas??

thanks in advance!

happy FRIDAY!!

#2 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 11:57 AM

I am not sure, hadn't heard this issue before. Are you using girlTalk? You can tell by scrolling all the way down and there is a drop-down for "default", "girlTalk", and "chienta". Depending on which style you are using, things change. I am using girlTalk.

#3 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
      • VIP Member
      • 4,791 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 12:03 PM

I haven't been able to figure out how to change my mood in a long time! If you figure it out, let me know!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
        "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#4 egsarah

egsarah
        • 355 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 12:19 PM

I changed mine earlier this morning but now mine is gone too!

#5 miss di

miss di
          • 246 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 12:42 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by carly
            I am not sure, hadn't heard this issue before. Are you using girlTalk? You can tell by scrolling all the way down and there is a drop-down for "default", "girlTalk", and "chienta". Depending on which style you are using, things change. I am using girlTalk.
            yup! using girlTalk - and it doesn't work when i change to the others either. booo. oh well - guess i stay at mellow for now. i must say it is kinda fun to just pick at random and see what mood i'm in!!

#6 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 09:21 PM

I know I've had thsi issue too - but can't remember what I did, or if it just went away.

#7 NicoRuskies

NicoRuskies
              • 92 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 02:07 PM

I just had this problem and fixed it. I just logged out and logged back in and I could change my mood....hope that helps if anyone else is having issues with this.

#8 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
                • 4,979 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 04:05 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by NicoRuskies
                  I just had this problem and fixed it. I just logged out and logged back in and I could change my mood....hope that helps if anyone else is having issues with this.
                  Haha... isn't that true for all technological issues - turn off and then turn it back on! It always works for me!!!
                  Happily Married since May 9, 2008
                  Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users