Sign in to follow this  
Chanti

Beach-themed favours/favors

I included both Canadian/UK and US spelling to make sure everyone picks up this thread with a search :-)

This website was suggested by my wedding coordinator and I must say I LOVE it!!! We got the beach-themed wine charms and place card holders (that can serve as photo holder back home!) as our favours.

Wedding Favors, Bridal Shower Favors, Party Favors by Beau-coup

Chantal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanti View Post
I included both Canadian/UK and US spelling to make sure everyone picks up this thread with a search :-)
This website was suggested by my wedding coordinator and I must say I LOVE it!!! We got the beach-themed wine charms and place card holders (that can serve as photo holder back home!) as our favours.
Wedding Favors, Bridal Shower Favors, Party Favors by Beau-coup
Chantal
I bought those same place card holders. :) they are so great!. I´m trying to figure out how to put them out ro have guests pick them up.
I have almost 80 plus guests so maybe 10 tables... I don´t think they will want to walk around the tables looking for their name. I was thinking of maybe having a seating chart but that´s so weird.... maybe I can have the cards filled out with the names and the table number and have the shells already on the table so they put their name in the shell...

Gosh I think I need some help.

Sophie