Photo

Beach-themed favours/favors

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Chanti

Chanti
  • 310 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 03:14 PM

I included both Canadian/UK and US spelling to make sure everyone picks up this thread with a search :-)
    This website was suggested by my wedding coordinator and I must say I LOVE it!!! We got the beach-themed wine charms and place card holders (that can serve as photo holder back home!) as our favours.
    Wedding Favors, Bridal Shower Favors, Party Favors by Beau-coup
    Chantal

#2 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
    • 5,466 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 04:47 PM

Lots of super cute things on there! Great site and choices!

#3 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
      • 1,083 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 04:56 PM

Cute website!!

#4 BlakleyBrideToBe

BlakleyBrideToBe
        • 2,115 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 11:50 AM

I love Beau-coup! I hosted a baby shower for my best friend and ordered all the cute stuff from this company!!! They really have great stuff!

#5 FutureMrs.S

FutureMrs.S
          • 87 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 09:42 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Chanti
            I included both Canadian/UK and US spelling to make sure everyone picks up this thread with a search :-)
            This website was suggested by my wedding coordinator and I must say I LOVE it!!! We got the beach-themed wine charms and place card holders (that can serve as photo holder back home!) as our favours.
            Wedding Favors, Bridal Shower Favors, Party Favors by Beau-coup
            Chantal
            I bought those same place card holders. :) they are so great!. I´m trying to figure out how to put them out ro have guests pick them up.
            I have almost 80 plus guests so maybe 10 tables... I don´t think they will want to walk around the tables looking for their name. I was thinking of maybe having a seating chart but that´s so weird.... maybe I can have the cards filled out with the names and the table number and have the shells already on the table so they put their name in the shell...

Gosh I think I need some help.

Sophie
            12 FLIGHTS BOOKED
            40 GUESTS BOOKED!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users