Sign in to follow this  
Married_In_Maui

I really want some M&M's

I'm having an M&M craving; someone talk me out of it :) I started making our favors, with M&M's obvisously, & now I'm sitting at work looking forward to going home to eat some. That is sooooooo not on the diet 9 days before we leave for Maui!!!!! Anyone else feel like when they weigh themselves in the morning to find out that all that hard work you did yesterday didn't pay off (gained .2 lbs), that it makes you actually want to do the opposite of what you should do & eat junk. smile78.gif

OK take it all into perspective...your .2 lb gain this morning might've been from something you ate 2 days ago or retaining water. and you know you'll be so proud of yourself if you just say NO to those M&M's!!!

I'm posting this now and writing more so that you can read it and not eat them...I know how compulsive I can be with candy!!

LOL, I have been so good for the last 3 months (lost 30 lbs), I would love to loose another 10, but I'm just getting so sick of not being able to eat what I want. Yes, I am very compulsive about candy too, those little buggers don't look so harmful until you weigh yourself the next day :)

Thanks for being so supportive, I'm leaning towards not eating those guys & just having some fruit instead!!

The way I usually get rid of a minute gain like that is drink an extra glass of water!! I swear it works!!

Whe you get to Maui you want to make sure that you feel at your best and you don't want to feel like you could've done better in the last 9 days...give it all the will power you have!!! You can say no...the water might help to get rid of the craving too...

if not can you control yourself enough to just have 3 M&M's?? If you only have 1 or 2...no more than 3 than I think you can at least jsutify that...but if you know yourself and you can't just eat a few (like me!!!!) then it's sooooooo not worth it!

You will feel so great in Maui when you know you worked at lookin' so good!

Good luck!!

Thanks for talking me down for the M&M's :) I knew I didn't need them, but wanted them soooo bad. Your right, that I need to work hard these last 9 days, then I'll know I did the best I could. BDW is great, what would I do without all this support? Thanks!!!!

Yeah stick to the fruit. You will be angry at yourself if you eat the M&m's. Here's my trick if i ever get a chocolate craving i make chocolate milk with skim milk or the Chocolate silk soy milk. No fat and fixes the craving. Great job with the losing 30 lbs that is hard to do :). Keep strong little lady and 9 days will be here before you know it