Sign in to follow this  
ajs3531

Room Key Holders & Organza Bags

I was looking for them online today. Found a decent price on the plastic tags and on the plastic hooks on ebay - just search for resealable badge holders and plastic belt clips.

I bought hibiscus room key holders on Oriental Trading Company.

I also bought organza bags at www.yourorganzabag.com, if you google it you should be able to find it. There are a bunch of sizes and the ivory and light blue ones I ordered were perfect! I got the 4x6 for candy and the 5x8 for first aid kits in my OOT bags. They only took about a week to arrive and the ribbon ties work great.

I bought the organza bags from efavormart.com. I got the 3x4 size for 1.49 (pack of 10) and the 4x6 size for 2.49 (10 pack). I was so happy they miscounted and I got an extra one cheesy.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz1717 View Post
I bought hibiscus room key holders on Oriental Trading Company.

I also bought organza bags at www.yourorganzabag.com, if you google it you should be able to find it. There are a bunch of sizes and the ivory and light blue ones I ordered were perfect! I got the 4x6 for candy and the 5x8 for first aid kits in my OOT bags. They only took about a week to arrive and the ribbon ties work great.
I forgot to mention the price...I paid $20 for 90 bags and shipping. I thought it was a great deal!