Photo

Room Key Holders & Organza Bags

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 ajs3531

ajs3531
  • 68 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 10:20 AM

Hi - can someone let me know where they bought the plastic room key/peso holders? ALso, where the best deal is on organza bags? Thanks!

#2 HotTamale

HotTamale
    • 304 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 09:18 PM

Wow - We must be on the same wave, becuase I was getting ready to post the same! I'm also looking! Our dates are approaching so fast - CONGRATS!

#3 Geralyn

Geralyn
      • 2,677 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 09:24 PM

I bought mine from ebay...can't remember the exact seller

#4 KatyKo

KatyKo
        • 851 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 10:35 PM

I was looking for them online today. Found a decent price on the plastic tags and on the plastic hooks on ebay - just search for resealable badge holders and plastic belt clips.

#5 liz1717

liz1717
          • 113 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 12:10 AM

I bought hibiscus room key holders on Oriental Trading Company.

I also bought organza bags at www.yourorganzabag.com, if you google it you should be able to find it. There are a bunch of sizes and the ivory and light blue ones I ordered were perfect! I got the 4x6 for candy and the 5x8 for first aid kits in my OOT bags. They only took about a week to arrive and the ribbon ties work great.

#6 dnrosier

dnrosier
            • 57 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 02:22 AM

If you have a Hobby Lobby near you all of their wedding stuff is half off. I got 12 bigger sized bags for $4.

#7 ajs3531

ajs3531
              • 68 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 10:21 AM

Thanks girls. I ended up finding them on Amazon for $1.35 each - do search for 'Black Plastic Wrist Coil Badge Holder'

#8 frmh

frmh
                • 16 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 11:42 AM

I bought the organza bags from efavormart.com. I got the 3x4 size for 1.49 (pack of 10) and the 4x6 size for 2.49 (10 pack). I was so happy they miscounted and I got an extra one

#9 liz1717

liz1717
                  • 113 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 01:45 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by liz1717
                    I bought hibiscus room key holders on Oriental Trading Company.

I also bought organza bags at www.yourorganzabag.com, if you google it you should be able to find it. There are a bunch of sizes and the ivory and light blue ones I ordered were perfect! I got the 4x6 for candy and the 5x8 for first aid kits in my OOT bags. They only took about a week to arrive and the ribbon ties work great.
                    I forgot to mention the price...I paid $20 for 90 bags and shipping. I thought it was a great deal!

#10 erinsny24

erinsny24
                    • 109 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 08:29 AM

Great ideas! I never thought about room key holders! Thanks!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users