Photo

Boarding Pass STDs - IN!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 miss di

miss di
  • 246 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 01:20 AM

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

yay!! i'm sooo excited! our boarding pass STD's came in today...we lucked out with the man's printer friend who printed/cut them for FREE on recycled cardstock. my MOH is awesome and made the amazing design, found the fonts at dafont...had commissioned the monogram from an artist friend and i am psyched at how it all turned out! all about collaboration. mexicana airlines has been incredible and sent me some tix jackets and emailed me their logo so i could put it on our STDs. will be sticking a magnet on the stub so ppl can tear them off and stick 'em on the fridge. the envelopes will be used to send the STDs and also be used to send back RSVPs when the invites go out. super cheap website for airmail envelopes:

#10 Regular Envelopes (4 1/8 x 9 1/2) - Airmail Envelopes - ActionEnvelope.com

kinda flimsy, but what do you expect at that price?? $11/50envelopes. Once everything is inside it's totally fine.

pictures are kinda *blah* but will get some good ones when em (MOH) and i assemble everything over memorial day weekend. wooohoooo!! i can't wait to start putting it all together. now i just need to find disposable masks to throw in the envelopes.

#2 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
    • 1,326 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 01:21 AM

Those are super cute! I love those cartoon pics.

#3 MarieSam

MarieSam
      • VIP Member
      • 2,336 posts
        • LocationSouthern California

Posted 12 May 2009 - 02:13 AM

Oh my gosh, those are super cute So unique, I haven't seen any like em and they are absolutely adorable!!! Oooh and on recyclyed paper ~ you are too cool

#4 jmb0902

jmb0902
        • 496 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 04:01 AM

Those are SO cute! You are on the ball girl!

#5 Island Princess

Island Princess
          • 284 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 05:24 AM

Ohhh they are so gorgeous!! Well done

#6 michellepicksbrent

michellepicksbrent
            • 1,448 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 07:27 AM

They look amazing! I love that you got the ticket jackets directly from the airline!

#7 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
              • Moderators
              • 25,218 posts
              • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
              • LocationSeattle

Posted 12 May 2009 - 07:54 AM

super cute idea :)

and you got lucky! a lot of airlines are moving away from using ticket jackets, so that idea might not be available to other brides! :)

#8 IslamoradaBride

IslamoradaBride
              • 459 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 08:02 AM

These are so fun-- I love them! The ticket jackets and air mail envelopes are a great touch. And I love the cartoon! So cute!

#9 anaderoux

anaderoux
                • 3,220 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 03:14 PM

I love the design!!

#10 miss di

miss di
                  • 246 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 04:08 PM

thanks, ladies!! i've been loving looking at everyone else's different designs, getting inspiration and can't believe i finally have my own. :) i never would have gotten the idea if i hadn't stumbled upon BDW! yay for BDW brides!!!

it's all starting to come together...what a fabulous feeling!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users