Photo

Immodium - Montezuma Packets

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 deefalvey

deefalvey
  • 521 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 03:56 PM

Okay so I know I have seen them on this forum...somewhere...and I cant even find them now in my last 10 minutes of work to post and ask this question...but there are these cute individual Immodium AD packets with like a monster or something and they say "montezuma's revenge" in "scary" letters. Does anyone know where to get these?

I have searched online but I keep missing...I must not be typing in the correct search words or something. Any help would be appreciated! Thx!
    Bill and DeannaJuly 24, 2009

#2 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
    • 5,466 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 04:53 PM

Hey Deanna,
      I know Morgan had those immodium packets in her planning thread. I think she used a template maybe but you could ask her? Check out her thread and see if thats what your talking about
      http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21764

#3 KLC77

KLC77
      • 2,207 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 06:16 PM

It was Morgan who made them. I actually got her leftovers from her for my wedding and may still have some left. I'd be happy to send them to you if I have them. Then if you need more you can just photocopy them. Let me know...
        ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#4 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,996 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 06:26 PM

Here are some I made for a client not too long ago- I ripped off Morgan's cute tags... not sure what your colors and theme are, but just in case these will help here you go!

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

#5 deefalvey

deefalvey
          • 521 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 11:33 AM

AHHH....I didn't realize that someone made these.

Kelly - that would be great if you could send your left overs! I will PM you.

Sarah - yours look great, I LOVE the hangover releif tag - that is really funny! I wish it was my color
            Bill and DeannaJuly 24, 2009

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users