• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
  • VIP Member
  • 4,791 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 03:52 PM

Hi Dallas girls!

We've been so busy that we have not gotten Martin's mom anything for Mother's day! oops! I just had the idea that a "Mother of the Groom" t-shirt would be PERFECT, since we leave in less than 2 wks!

But we'd have to go buy one locally, no time to order online I don't think...

Ideas??

TIA!!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#2 ~*petals*~

~*petals*~
    • 1,572 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 06:01 PM

I made a Mother of the Bride shirt for free on Vistaprint-- you might be able to get it in time with express shipping....

#3 budgetjamaicabride

budgetjamaicabride
      • 516 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 06:04 PM

How about David's Bridal? I know the store in frisco has some cute ID shirt stuff... maybe there is one there?

#4 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
        • VIP Member
        • 4,791 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 08:28 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by ~*petals*~
          I made a Mother of the Bride shirt for free on Vistaprint-- you might be able to get it in time with express shipping....
          I'll check that out if I have time. Thx :)

Quote:
          Originally Posted by budgetjamaicabride
          How about David's Bridal? I know the store in frisco has some cute ID shirt stuff... maybe there is one there?
          DB is a good idea, except we live in Oak Cliff (Kessler Park area) - about 5 mins from Downtown, so Frisco is faaaaaaaaarrrrr

I wonder if Lulu's in Uptown sells them?? Probably just the one in Plano, they have that really cute store... and I was just there last Saturday! Darn!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
          "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#5 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
          • 888 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 09:20 PM

You could probably DIY if you can't find a store that sells them. Plenty of girls put on crystals that say Bride, so why not MOTG?

#6 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
            • VIP Member
            • 4,791 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 09:35 PM

LeAnne, I'm thinking that's what I'll have to do! Didn't want to do another DIY thing, but I'm finding shipping in order to get a premade one here is RIDIC! Maybe I'll head over to Michael's or JoAnn's tomorrow and see what I can find... that way I could also personalize it with our wedding date on the back or something, that would be a nice touch :)

~ Jaime & Martin ~
              "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users