New member!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 jholter

• 1 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 12:05 AM

Hi everyone! I've been told I have to write an intro to not be deleted from this site...so here it is.
    My name is Julie and I have no idea when or where the wedding is going to be. I am currently interested in the Riviera Maya area but I'm sure next week it will be somewhere else. I was told from someone at theknot.com that there are pics of the hotels on here...so thats what I need to see. There we sites aren't that discriptive with the wedding options.

#2 gkashmira

• 1,962 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 12:26 AM

Welcome Julie! Check out the vbPicGallery for people pictures from around mexico and more. Another way to find goo pictures is on TripAdvisor. Look up the location /hotel etc. and then click "candid traveller pics" - or something like that. I dont' know much about the Riviera Maya but I hope you find what you're looking for here!
      Kashmira & Dan
      Happily married since June 16, 2007
      Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
      Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#3 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 05 October 2006 - 12:40 AM

welcome Julie, there are RM resorts and pics...look in the RM folder...

if it is a non-kid wedding, aventura spa is a great place to get married...

grand palladium is also a great choice...let us know how we can help.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
      Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 03:42 AM

Welcome! I have a friend that got married at the Palladium, and her pictures were beautiful.

#5 Jennifer

• 218 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 11:16 AM

Welcome Julie!

#6 A10CalGal

• VIP Member
          • 11,403 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 01:28 PM

Hi Julie! Welcome to the board. I'm sure you will find the perfect place to have your destination wedding.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users