Photo

Photogs: Want to help Swine flu brides?

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#11 TammyB

TammyB
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 06:30 PM

I need a good excuse to come to Miami, Nicole.. And your adorable little avery is a pretty good reason.. :-)

#12 NHPT

NHPT
    • 3,848 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 06:36 PM

its about time she met a BDW auntie anyways.........bring roja- they would get along great! ha
      Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#13 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 06:38 PM

LOL, I think I just found out the real reason you want me to visit.. lol You want to spend time with my little monkey. :-)

#14 NHPT

NHPT
        • 3,848 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 06:40 PM

i'm busted! i am obsessed with all her pictures!
          Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#15 Janet

Janet
          • VIP Member
          • 7,459 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 08:38 PM

My mom is not a vendor on here, so I won't illegally link, but she is a wedding photographer in Denver and I'm sure if you need someone in a pinch she would help out. PM me if you're reading this and need a Denver photog.

(Hope it's ok to post this, mods? If not you can remove)

#16 tdmitchell

tdmitchell
            • 719 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 08:53 PM

Thanks Photog! I think you all are wonderful to help all the brides affected! I think they will really appreciate this.

#17 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 12,151 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 01:58 AM

you photographers are amazing for doing this. it's such a testament to the strong, helpful community that has been fostered here on this forum. i *almost* wish mine was being moved so i could take advantage of the great deals offered here, LOL (ok not really!). for some devastated bride i'm sure this thread will be like a dream come true.

#18 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
                • 2,262 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 04:10 PM

It's really great for all of you to help - I'm knackered tho my resort won't allow outside photographers!! so no photographs for me because for what they want to charge me for 48 photographs I could could have the wonderful Michael above lmao

#19 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 12,151 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 04:36 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Hartyt509
                    It's really great for all of you to help - I'm knackered tho my resort won't allow outside photographers!! so no photographs for me because for what they want to charge me for 48 photographs I could could have the wonderful Michael above lmao
                    marie they can't stop one of your wedding guests from taking photos at your wedding! if you'd be paying for their travel and their stay anyway they'd be guests of the resort already ... just add on the cost of one more guest!

#20 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
                    • 2,262 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 04:42 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by mummergirl
                      marie they can't stop one of your wedding guests from taking photos at your wedding! if you'd be paying for their travel and their stay anyway they'd be guests of the resort already ... just add on the cost of one more guest!
                      You would think so wouldn't you lol not sure i'd get away with it tho and it would depend on whether they were willing to do it.

So we've decided that we can't afford it so that's no pics for us! lol

Less to shred at the divorce lmao

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users