Jump to content

Photo

BDW Pashmina group order! Reply by May 11th!


  • Please log in to reply
202 replies to this topic

#21 Butterflyf369

Butterflyf369
  • Member
  • 706 posts

    Posted 04 May 2009 - 10:08 PM

    Darn, they don't have my colour. Thanks for the response back, my hunt continues...

    #22 Jacilynda

    Jacilynda
    • Sr. Member
    • 2,777 posts

      Posted 04 May 2009 - 11:01 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by melette
      Hi Jacilynda!

      I would like to get on this bulk order with you. I want to order 40.
      But, I need your opinion. My wedding colors are aqua (tiffany Blue) and coral. Which color do you think is close enough? they used to carry the aqua, never the coral so i was going to order white in-lieu of the coral. but they don't carry either aqua or white anymore! HELP!!
      P25 is close to their old tiffany color. What about like a light grey silvery or chocolate? We can check again this weekend. If they don't have any in stock they take it off the site until they get it cause they guarantee shipment w/in 24 hrs so they can't list something they don't currently have

      #23 EDRBride2009

      EDRBride2009
      • Jr. Member
      • 278 posts

        Posted 04 May 2009 - 11:04 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by EDRBride2009
        I would like to order 10 PA11 and 10 PA29
        Thanks so much!!!
        Looking at this now, I see I picked the wrong color.

        In need 10 PA7 and 10 PA29

        Sorry, and thanks again for doing this!

        #24 melette

        melette
        • Member
        • 893 posts

          Posted 04 May 2009 - 11:26 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Jacilynda
          P25 is close to their old tiffany color. What about like a light grey silvery or chocolate? We can check again this weekend. If they don't have any in stock they take it off the site until they get it cause they guarantee shipment w/in 24 hrs so they can't list something they don't currently have
          Thank for your suggestion Jac!

          how about you put me down for:
          20 PA28
          20 PA25

          http://i36.photobuck...ette12/mcc1.jpgFirst Dance as Mr. & Mrs 01/21/2010http://tickers.Ticke....1911/event.png

          BRIDE&GROOM + 85 Family & Friends BOOKED and had a blast!

          #25 marryinghimagain

          marryinghimagain
          • Jr. Member
          • 479 posts

            Posted 04 May 2009 - 11:45 PM

            Oh, I so would love to be in on this. Thank you for organizing this.
            I need a total of 10 but am doing an array of colors. (Hope that is okay). I would like to order:
            1- PA13
            1- PA14
            1- PA17
            1- PA18
            1- PA22
            1- PA25
            1 -PA27
            1- PA28
            1- PA29
            1- PA31
            Thanks, again. This is great!!!!

            #26 rach220

            rach220
            • Member
            • 532 posts

              Posted 04 May 2009 - 11:46 PM

              I would love to get in on this, but I need 5 black and 5 white or cream...and I don't see white or cream on there anymore...if I'm blind, someone please let me know!
              I also wanted one hot pink one...can anyone tell if PA17 is red or pink?

              Married July 16, 2009
              Aventura Cove Palace Resort
              Riviera Maya, Mexico

              photo by Misti Douglas

              #27 melette

              melette
              • Member
              • 893 posts

                Posted 04 May 2009 - 11:55 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by rach220
                I would love to get in on this, but I need 5 black and 5 white or cream...and I don't see white or cream on there anymore...if I'm blind, someone please let me know!
                I also wanted one hot pink one...can anyone tell if PA17 is red or pink?
                i think pa17 is more on the pinkish side? cause if you look at pa4--that's red.
                http://i36.photobuck...ette12/mcc1.jpgFirst Dance as Mr. & Mrs 01/21/2010http://tickers.Ticke....1911/event.png

                BRIDE&GROOM + 85 Family & Friends BOOKED and had a blast!

                #28 Jacilynda

                Jacilynda
                • Sr. Member
                • 2,777 posts

                  Posted 05 May 2009 - 12:28 AM

                  PA17 is more pink. Not fuschia pink. They do have a fushchia pink but they are out of stock, they also have white out of stock. When I hear back from the regarding a price and amount we need I will ask if we can expect, white, cream, the tiffany blue, and the fuschia pink soon.

                  Are there any other colors you want me to ask about?

                  #29 melette

                  melette
                  • Member
                  • 893 posts

                    Posted 05 May 2009 - 12:44 AM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Jacilynda
                    PA17 is more pink. Not fuschia pink. They do have a fushchia pink but they are out of stock, they also have white out of stock. When I hear back from the regarding a price and amount we need I will ask if we can expect, white, cream, the tiffany blue, and the fuschia pink soon.

                    Are there any other colors you want me to ask about?
                    Would you mind asking about Coral?
                    http://i36.photobuck...ette12/mcc1.jpgFirst Dance as Mr. & Mrs 01/21/2010http://tickers.Ticke....1911/event.png

                    BRIDE&GROOM + 85 Family & Friends BOOKED and had a blast!

                    #30 Jacilynda

                    Jacilynda
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 2,777 posts

                      Posted 05 May 2009 - 12:56 AM

                      absolutely!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users