CaboBride2010

Alberta vs. Ontario...potentially move, opinions needed!!

If you're serious about this topic read below:

I lived all over ON, and in Calgary, and Edmonton and traveled all over AB!

Let's cover the real things:

Alberta by far has a clean and better water!! Toronto extra worse!! Lake Ontario is in these middle of two stupid large cities that keep dumping garbage. Toronto this city ever other new York.

This is goanna sound funny but the water on Alberta is by far way better, if you messaged In alberta u know why I'm dying that. It's dry, unlike Ontario where you can't breathe on summer and In winter you can't go out.

If you're a bachelor guy? Don't bother looking for girls In Calgary. In two years living there I see less then 5 good looking girls. The ratio of men vs girls is behind horrible. Unless Yo gay. Cops are amazing amazing amazing, and extremely friendly In Alberta. Where in Ontario they look for problems. Specially worse in Toronto. They wanna take the bread out of your mouth, with zero regards. Tax is AB 5%, with by far west Bret health care. In Alberta doesn't matter that city you live in, it doesn't take much to get around. Toronto looks like detorit, they are both dirty, low class extremely dirty coyotes. The only difference is , detorit is extremely cheap to live in. And lastly Ontario is an extremely cruppted province. 13% tax. And yet Alberta with muchless tax and poplulation is hot much much much more to offer and support.

I have moved from Newfoundland to Alberta. My fiancé got posted with the military in Wainwright. It was a big move for me because I have never lived away before. I miss my family and friends and it's so expensive to fly out of Alberta to get to Newfoundland. But I am going home in a month for a visit which will be nice.

It seems like my fiancé and I are able to save more money moving out West. Taxes are less, gas is cheaper, and even utility bills seem a little lower. It's awesome having that extra money with a wedding coming up next year. Wainwright isn't a bad spot to live but there isn't much to do there. So mostly I go out of town, if I can, on weekends to go shopping either in Lloydminster or Edmonton. Edmonton is only a 2 hour drive away which is nice.

Hope you like it here. It's always hard moving to a new place where you don't know anyone and trying to make friends isn't always easy especially when you are in your 30's like me. I find I don't go out partying as much as I did and I have to drive 40 minutes to get to work everyday because I work outside of Wainwright. So the couple of friends I do have at work we don't hang out after work or weekends because they live out of town too.

Hopefully you make out ok. I have to say I would never move out here by myself but it makes a world of difference when you and your fiancé make the move together.