Photo

Pueblo Bonito Pacifica - 2007 Wedding Packet & Pics

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 lavalos

lavalos
  • 261 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 05:09 PM

2007 wedding info and pics for the Pacifica property attached. Sorry for the large files...I tried to reduce the PDF file size but I think I lost the pic resolution in the process. FYI...my sister just returned from a 4-day visit to Cabo and stayed at the Pacifica and LOVED the property. She said the effort put forth by the staff was like nothing she's ever experienced.

#2 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
    • 5,248 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 06:52 PM

Thanks for posting. I'm sure some girls need the info.

#3 Clussy75

Clussy75
      • 533 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 06:53 PM

Depending on what the pricing looks like in November (and availability), this is probably a good consideration for our honeymoon actually. For a honeymoon vibe, I like that it's adult only resort. Adding this to my list of possibilities.
        Claudia & Sean
        11/11/07

#4 babysang1@gmail.com

babysang1@gmail.com
        • 1 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 08:15 PM

Hi,
          We are planning our wedding at the Pacifica for December 26, 2009. And have stayed at the Pacifica 2x already. Did you love your wedding there? Any advice good or bad when it comes to wedding at the Pacifica?

#5 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
          • 5,705 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 08:43 PM

It's a great place, It honours its name, very peaceful.

#6 liznsergio

liznsergio
            • 400 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 01:09 PM

I agree with Dino! If you are looking for an ADULT ONLY wedding, then PB Pacifica is the way to go. It is very calm, relaxing and secluded. If you are looking for a more family oriented ambiance, then you might want to conside it's sister property next to the Pacifica, PB Sunset Beach. Both resorts are absolutely AMAZING...you can not go wrong with eitehr one!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users