LadyP
    • 3,156 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 08:18 AM

No but they look great.

#3 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
      • 5,248 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 07:08 PM

Ummm no but if you want to send me there and write you a review I will. LOL.

#4 MERRYME

MERRYME
        • 324 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 02:13 PM

Some of my guests stayed there during my wedding last December. Pretty property, close to the beach, great privacy. The only house I went into is the upstairs appartment. It had a small balcony cute little livingroom- kitchen-dining great room with fireplace. I din't see the bedroom. It has a thatched room so be warned there might be more bugs. Alegria was also thatched but we really had no problems with bugs and they had mosquito netting over the beds.

One of the guests complained about the manager never being onsite other than in the mornings before 10 and after 6 pm... but it's a rental house not a hotel. The cleaning lady was nice but I think she only cleans every other day.

The property was within walking distance to Alegria and to the beach so it wasperfect for my guests as they didn't have to drive to the wedding site. We rented about 12 houses in the same neighborhood. They were all really pretty.
          Alegria Inn - Todos Santos
          22nd of December 2006

#5 -Kate-

-Kate-
          • VIP Member
          • 7,676 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 11:28 PM

Thanks for the info girls!! We are now booked in the small casa. Honestly, this is the thing I'm excited the most about (after actually getting married of course). I can't wait to chill with my new husband with no tv, no phone, and total privacy!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users