Photo

Customs in Mexico : an effort to gather the info in one thread !

• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

#141 misbosox

misbosox
  • 294 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 23, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Resort ~ Cancun, Mexico
  • LocationFort Worth, TX

Posted 08 March 2014 - 09:03 AM

those that made the fake reciepts did you use the templates listed in this post or did you find one that looks like an actual store reciept?

I'm worried cuz I have 12 OTT bags  that I used a groupon for, but on the reciept it shows the full value not the discount I paid.

Plus, I have all 7 of my bouquets that I made... It was $90 to buy all the supplies but I actually only paid $35 out of pocket.  (I won a visa gift card, so I used that to buy everything and paid the remainder out of pocket)

#142 AllieH

AllieH
  • Resort/Area Ambassadors
  • 2,014 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
  • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 09 March 2014 - 06:08 AM

I created one in word with an address, store name, list of items and their prices then the total. really simple. 

those that made the fake reciepts did you use the templates listed in this post or did you find one that looks like an actual store reciept?

I'm worried cuz I have 12 OTT bags  that I used a groupon for, but on the reciept it shows the full value not the discount I paid.

Plus, I have all 7 of my bouquets that I made... It was $90 to buy all the supplies but I actually only paid $35 out of pocket.  (I won a visa gift card, so I used that to buy everything and paid the remainder out of pocket)

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users