Photo

Riviera Maya Honeymoon Review- GBPT April 11-18, 2009

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#41 Helen_S81

Helen_S81
  • 985 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 07:49 AM

Great information for anyone considering this resort Abbie! I'm glad you and Doug had a great vacation!

#42 MayanButterfly

MayanButterfly
    • 36 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 06:58 PM

Hi Abbie,

Thanks for the awesome post! I was just wondering where that little breakfast a la carte place that you were talking about on your last day? I'm getting married at Tulum in about 6 weeks and I can't wait!

#43 Susanandmo

Susanandmo
      • 698 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 07:09 PM

Thank you so much for your detailed review! Very informative and you too look so happy and I'm glad you guys had an awesome time.

I love the pic of the guy with the b-day hat and almost suit :0)

BTW your hubby is a Real Madrid Fan?!?! I guess by the jersey he's wearing... GO BARCELONA...

#44 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
        • Moderators
        • 25,218 posts
        • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
        • LocationSeattle

Posted 27 April 2009 - 11:48 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by MayanButterfly
        I was just wondering where that little breakfast a la carte place that you were talking about on your last day?
        we ate at le gran tortuga because it was near our building, but its my understanding that you can breakfast at most all of the regular a la cart restaurants, only its buffet style, and no reservations are necessary :)

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Susanandmo
        I love the pic of the guy with the b-day hat and almost suit :0)
        i know, too funny, right? i had to pretend to take a pic of something else, and then i zoomed and cropped him haha
        BTW your hubby is a Real Madrid Fan?!?! I guess by the jersey he's wearing... GO BARCELONA...
        my hubby is a ANYTHING soccer fan! his fave is brasil, but he owns about 25 jerseys from many different teams :)

#45 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
        • 1,326 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 01:38 PM

I love this review. Fantastic. All the pics are great. I love the tequila stations! Fun! I'm gald you enjoyed your time.

#46 jajajaja

jajajaja
          • VIP Member
          • 9,794 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 01:28 PM

ooohhh Abbie- I'm so glad you had a wonderful time! Love the picture tutorial to go along with the description. It looks so beautiful. I shouldn't have read this because now I'm itching to go somewhere fun. Wanna loan me about $5k?

You have some really gorgeous pics of the ruins. I love the black and whites of the columns. I hope I can go there someday.

So have you stayed in touch with the couple? I made friends with some 60+ year olds when I was on a cruise with my college gfs. They were awesome and even offered to let us stay at their vacation house in Carmel (is that how you spell it?) We never took them up on their offer, but I wish we would have. We emailed for a bit, but it tapered off. Vacation buddies are fun.
            Happily married since 2008

#47 marny61

marny61
            • 165 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 07:52 PM

Excellent review - thanks!

#48 swong

swong
              • 169 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 03:20 AM

Wow, thanks for sharing Abbie, now I really looking forward to my trip!! Do you happen to have a map of the resort? I want to have a better idea of how the resort landscape look like! thanks!
                Scarlett

#49 dby88

dby88
                • 166 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 04:51 PM

Thanks for sharing all of this information. It looks like you had an amazing honeymoon!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users