Sold Name -* David's Bridal

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 Michelle613

• 331 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by niujess
    So I'm absolutely horrible but yesterday I got another call from a number I don't know and of course I have to answer these now since I'm starting to job hunt.
    And then once I heard the chipper, guess what you were just selected to go to this bridal expo down town... I started to fake cry and say "why are you doing this to me... He just broke off the wedding... I can't believe you would call, what do you think it's funny." The poor lady on the other line didn't know what to do she's like um um I'm so sorry, and then she kind of started to mumble but i quickly got off the phone because I couldn't control my laughter anymore... haha I think I'm going to hell for that, oh well i needed to get amusement out of something.
    That's hysterical!!!! LMAOOO!
    Michelle & Arsen
    Dreams Cancun June 10, 2010http://img.weddingco...r/qmwm5sy8q.png

#32 rach220

• 532 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 03:17 PM

I HATE HATE HATE David's Bridal. I am so fed up with all the calls from vendors. I don't know how to explain to them that I don't need any local services, since I am a DW bride.

zorlack76...I also had an issue with sizing...their customer service SUCKS! As soon as i had paid for the dress they could care less what happened to me. I refuse to get my dress fitted there and now have to find someone else to do it.

Married July 16, 2009
      Aventura Cove Palace Resort
      Riviera Maya, Mexico

photo by Misti Douglas

#33 Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,368 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 03:34 PM

I started a thread on this like a year ago. So obnoxious! I finally called the store directly and made them take me off their sell list. When I kept getting calls, I called them again. It slowed down after that. I hate that place!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users