Gatlinburg, TN

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 skilltroks

• 13 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 08:58 PM

Anyone been there?
    That's where we're heading for our honeymoon. It's in woods. Muhaha. We plan on hitting Dollywood and that's kind where we left off on planning..deciding to visit Dollywood.

#2 drtracy

• 436 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 09:23 PM

I was actually there just over a year ago, for the first time. Some friends of mine go every year. What are you hoping to do there? What kinds of things do you want to know?

#3 kristendotcom

• 294 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 09:28 PM

I was just there last month actually. We didn't do anything besides drive around the Smokies and do a little shopping. We were only there 2 days but that was enough time to see it.

What month are you going?

#4 skilltroks

• 13 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 09:49 PM

We are going the first week of July. My fiance grew up in the Smokies. So, he knows a lot about it. He said it will be muggy.

#5 Married_In_Maui

• 929 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 02:55 PM

Yes, in July it will be very muggy, but you'll have a blast anyway. We go every year in October; it's so pretty with the leaves changing & plus our 5 year old son loves all the touristy stuff to do (it's his favorite vaca, which is why we keep returning.) One thing you must do is go to the National Park, it's beautiful. Other than that I can't recommend anything, as I don't know what you enjoy. We love to play miniature golf & there are tons of courses to choose from. Hope you have fun!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users