Photo

Moon Palace Cancun Mexico April 11, 2009 **PRO PICS added to 1st post 5/7/09**

• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

#41 waltandjean

waltandjean
  • 177 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 06:54 AM

This is awesome! Thank you so much for all this information!!

#42 COLCUBA

COLCUBA
    • 36 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 08:15 PM

Thanks for giving us this great review. It really will help all of us out in our planning.

#43 evtalbot

evtalbot
      • 173 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 10:09 PM

Thanks so much for posting your review. I have been waiting for someone to post pics of a beach ceremony! I love your beach set-up and your bouquet! I also had no idea that they did fireworks, how unique is that!!! I really appreciate your detailed account of the wedding, resort and your planning process. Looks like it pays off to be super organized! Congrats!

#44 katiemcad

katiemcad
        • 12 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 07:44 PM

Wow! What a great review! We were considering an April wedding at MP, and this info is so helpful! Thank you!

#45 katiemcad

katiemcad
          • 12 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 07:49 PM

This information is so great--has anyone heard anything about Father Benito Aguilar or what he's like? We're considering a Catholic ceremony, but I've heard mixed reviews about the clergy. Does anyone know what he's like or when you meet with him prior to the ceremony? Also, do all Catholic ceremonies there have to be a full Mass with communion or can you leave out communion? Anyone? Thoughts?

#46 cutierosie

cutierosie
            • 191 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 08:04 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by katiemcad
              This information is so great--has anyone heard anything about Father Benito Aguilar or what he's like? We're considering a Catholic ceremony, but I've heard mixed reviews about the clergy. Does anyone know what he's like or when you meet with him prior to the ceremony? Also, do all Catholic ceremonies there have to be a full Mass with communion or can you leave out communion? Anyone? Thoughts?
              Katie, my wedding was symbolic (non religious), so I can't really comment on religious ceremonies..I know that other brides on the Moon Palace thread in this forum have had religious weddings..I would search that thread for your information and if you don't find it, post your question there as previous brides check that thread often. Good luck with that!

Rosie

#47 iwantadreamswedding

iwantadreamswedding
              • 327 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 03:40 PM

beautiful pics! thanks for posting, great review.

#48 doblauvelt

doblauvelt
                • 380 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 07:18 PM

Thanks for the review! It was so thorough and really puts me at ease. Congrats on your wedding :)

#49 aliweber

aliweber
                  • 2 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 02:49 PM

WOW!! Thanks for posting all of that information. It was very informative and helpful as I make finishing touches on my plans at Moon Palace in July. You had a beautiful wedding!

#50 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 8,047 posts
                    • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
                    • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
                    • LocationToronto

Posted 03 May 2009 - 10:33 PM

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I love your pics, everything looks amazing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users