So, I was looking for BD photographers in the Atlanta area to give another BDW member. And I came across a craigslist add stating a up and coming photographer would like to fill 3 spots of different shape and looking girls to do a FREE BD shoot. I emailed this company for myself and he contacted me back right away. I have a free shoot the last week of this month. I am so excited yet terrified at the same time. I wanted to loose a lot of weight before I did my BD shoot. But I thought a free shoot....I can't pass it up. I figure I could always give him this for our anniversary this year and then do another shoot for his wedding gift after I'm all skinny and sexy. What do you think I should do? Now I have like a week and a half to buy outfits....AHHHHHHH!

well that's pretty cool! FREE is always nice.

I have a suggestion and I don't want to be a bummer BUT...

Will you please take someone with you? I don't know if you have heard about the "craigslist" guy that they are trying to hunt down right now. He has killed 2 women "allegedly" and they have his image on hotel video but can't seem to find him yet. These women answered ads on craigslist- or he answered their ads for a masseuse and they came to his hotel room or something like that. I'm not trying to scare you I just am very hesitant of craigslist. It's scary to go to a hotel? or is it his studio? alone and do a BD shoot I would imagine.

That's great. Just make sure they're a reputable company. I've heard some terrible stories about craigslist people so you just want to make sure they aren't going to sell your pictures or anything. Otherwise, embrace your body and enjoy yourself! Your FI is going to LOVEEEE them.

Hey! I live in Atlanta too! What is his contact information? Maybe I can join you...but I'm not sure if I will be able to get the pics before my wedding. Let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamille View Post
well that's pretty cool! FREE is always nice.

I have a suggestion and I don't want to be a bummer BUT...

Will you please take someone with you? I don't know if you have heard about the "craigslist" guy that they are trying to hunt down right now. He has killed 2 women "allegedly" and they have his image on hotel video but can't seem to find him yet. These women answered ads on craigslist- or he answered their ads for a masseuse and they came to his hotel room or something like that. I'm not trying to scare you I just am very hesitant of craigslist. It's scary to go to a hotel? or is it his studio? alone and do a BD shoot I would imagine.
I AGREE! I heard about this man on the news this week. Does the photographer have a website? Have you seen any of his work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensatori Bride View Post
Hey! I live in Atlanta too! What is his contact information? Maybe I can join you...but I'm not sure if I will be able to get the pics before my wedding. Let me know.
He wants to do all shooting before April 30th. So if you think it can be done.....I'll email you the info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdmitchell View Post
I AGREE! I heard about this man on the news this week. Does the photographer have a website? Have you seen any of his work?
The photographer does have a website. It's Atlanta Boudior Photography - Skin Deep Images - Boudoir Photographer - Bridal Boudoir Photography There isn't very many BD pictures, but he states that is because he hasn't had the opportunity to shoot many. I am taking somebody with me, either my sister or FI sister. Maybe I should take a guy friend....somebody BIG...HaHa.

Let us know how it turns out!! Thats so cool that its free! His website looks legit but its a good thing you are going to bring someone with you.

Are you sure it's HIS website? I am probably THE most paranoid person in the world - but I don't think you can be too safe - and free bd pics sound almost too good to be true. I think you should see if you can meet him somewhere public first, a couple weeks before hand, and have him give you references/people whose pic he has taken before, etc. I mean it's good to check out any photogs previous work. Sorry, not trying to rain on your parade, just want you to be safe!!