Photo

Yasmin Birth Control Pill

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 LadyP

LadyP
  • 3,156 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 02:01 PM

Cool but I think I want to switch to the o ne where it doesnt matter what time you take it because I am sooo goood for forgetting to take my pill and i end up doubling up

#22 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,680 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
    • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
    • LocationUtah

Posted 16 May 2007 - 02:22 PM

Thank goodness, I'm not alone. I was seriousy thinking of going and buying a prego test this afternoon....

I don't want to even think about going down that road right now

#23 tvt

tvt
    • VIP Member
    • 4,812 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 02:35 PM

Little late to this one.. but I've had the same thing.. but from different brands. I switched to a generic for Lo Ovoral (something like that) and my boobs were totally tender and sore for a month or two! I also worried about being preggo. Turns out bigger boobs are just a plus to the new pill!

Yeay to you and you new boobies!! Too funny the courthouse lady caught you!

#24 MelissaH

MelissaH
      • 1,724 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 04:52 PM

I talked to my sister...she was on Yasmin then switched to Alesse...my bad

But she did say that the girls got bigger and they were sore...especially before her period..her and Yasmin didn't agree though so she went off it

#25 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 16 May 2007 - 05:00 PM

ok, heads up...when i went on it, it made me a little nutty...i mean super hormonal and psychotic. i actually had to talk to a medical psychiatrist because i was so melancholy all of a sudden...she asked if i recently switched BC and i told her i did and she told me to give it 3 weeks.

i was normal after that.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#26 soulmates

soulmates
        • 538 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 05:11 PM

Your little song and dance story, funny!! I was the same way, when mine started to get sore and a little bigger.

#27 MelissaH

MelissaH
          • 1,724 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 06:01 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by host
            ok, heads up...when i went on it, it made me a little nutty...i mean super hormonal and psychotic. i actually had to talk to a medical psychiatrist because i was so melancholy all of a sudden...she asked if i recently switched BC and i told her i did and she told me to give it 3 weeks.

i was normal after that.
            that's exactly why my sister went off it too! she said it made her super super bitchy and she wanted to rip everyone's head off all the time!!

don't let that put you off it though melissa, everyone reacts to bc pills differently!

#28 LadyP

LadyP
            • 3,156 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 06:10 PM

Is that what the problem is? Is it Yasmin or the other one. If it is Yasmin then I have an excuse for the quick temper

#29 andreslove

andreslove
              • 227 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 07:27 PM

Funny, I just switched to Yasmin. Unfortunately, I haven't had sore boobs, but looking forward to them getting bigger. That's one side effect I can't wait to get!

#30 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
                • 4,979 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 07:51 PM

lol no doubt... do you think I should go on Yasmin before my b-pics?!? What an awesome side effect!!
                  Happily Married since May 9, 2008
                  Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users