Dreams outside Vendors - Cost??

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 bride7474

bride7474
  • 582 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 12:31 PM

Hello!

Does anyone know what Dreams Resort in Cabo charges for outside vendors?

Has anyone had any difficulty bringing an outside vendor to Dreams Resort?

Thanks!!

#2 melissa7821

melissa7821
    • 25 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 07:13 PM

I believe they were charging my WC $400 to bring outside vendors.

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 12 April 2009 - 07:42 PM

it actually depends on what vendors....they have a new policy on outside vendors and if they are on their aproved list there is no fee.

a vendor can get approved by the resort they just need to contact the WC to fill out paperwork, read rules/procedures and other qualifications.

all your outside vendors may be ok with the resort you just need to run them by the WC.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 Loni

Loni
      • 42 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 09:35 PM

Ditto- I just got married there last week, (I'm working on a review, don't worry!). I just let Yesica know who all I had hired and I wasn't charged for any of them. I had Suzanne Morale, Juan Carlos Tapia, Florenta Flowers and DJ Mijares. They all knew Yesica, and seemed to do a lot of weddings together.

#5 bride7474

bride7474
        • 582 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 09:40 PM

How did you like Suzanne Morel? I am thinking of booking her for my wedding. Did she come to your room? Which package did you get?

#6 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
          • 427 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 10:05 PM

I would also like to know how you like the DJ?

#7 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
            • 1,326 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 11:49 PM

I heard of the preferred vendor list too. I only know of two vendors that are approved for me so far and I'm just waiting for my WC from Allure to figure out the rest of my vendors.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users