Sign in to follow this  
August2010Bride

I did NOT get in Nursing school?!?!

Try to be patient and DONT give up! Like someone else said everything happens for a reason, you'll will make it when its the right time. We think we plan our own lives, but God has his own plan for us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdmitchell View Post
We think we plan our own lives, but God has his own plan for us!
That's the problem... I'm a planner, I try to calculate when I will get married, when I will have kids, when I'll be done with school....

I seriously just need to stop putting myself on a timeline. Thanks ladies for all your support in this stressful time. I have tons of support from family, friends, and you guys so I'm definitely not giving up!!

I will keep you all informed.

$$**** UPDATE****$$

I just recieved a letter in the mail for a FULL TUITION scholarship!!! Mind you this school is $695 per credit hour!! YAYYY!!!!

Now all I have to do is get INTO the actual nursing program!!!

See like the other ladies said everything happens for a reason! I will say a prayer for you. I am a Paramedic and thinking about doing a bridge to nursing program in the near future, good luck and don't give up!

Congratulations and good luck with everything. I am sure everything will work out, but it's just going to work out in its own time. Be patient - good things come to those who wait!

Congrats on your scholarship....yet another clue that nursing school is in the future for you!

I may find myself in a position similar to you before too long! Although I have a B.A. in Journalism/Communications from Penn State University, I've made the decision after a few years in the field that it is simply not for me. I've decided to take the small steps into a nursing career, first by getting my CNA, then doing an LPN program, and then doing an "LPN/Advanced Standing to RN" program. The schools in my area are also very competitive, but more so in the admissions to the clinical components, not necessarily the school itself.

I AM PULLING FOR YOU and I think that you'll find yourself on the path/timeline that was intended for you, rather than perhaps the one you had in mind!

Keep us posted, darlin'!

Christie