Photo

DIY flowers in cabo

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 melinda234

melinda234
  • 37 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 06:04 PM

Where can I find flowers by the stem in cabo. I used to do floral design, and would like to do my own. I have heard of Costco, but you never know what they will have?! Any ideas or specific flower shops? And idea of cost? Florists please contact me at melinda234@aol.com if you have any ideas.
    Thanks!! June is right around the corner!

#2 abbygirl

abbygirl
    • 57 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 08:44 AM

Hello!! I am creating my own bridesmaid bouquets for my wedding. I used to do floral design too!! I couldn't see paying them $75 per bouquet when I can make something nice myself. There are several flower shops downtown - and one just down the road from the Palace, so I wouldn't worry. The prices are about the same as here. If you are looking for Calla Lilies, there are $5 each. I looked around while I was on my site visit. I am going to wait until I get down there to order my flowers. I arrive on a Monday, I will go and order my flowers Tuesday - get married on Saturday. Hope this helps!

#3 melinda234

melinda234
      • 37 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 09:31 AM

Do you know the names of the florists? I am arriving on a monday too, but my wedding is Thursday, I am having thoughts that I should go sooner? But, is anything open on Sunday, I don't recall.
        Melinda

#4 Peaches2010

Peaches2010
        • 42 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 12:00 AM

Hello Ladies!

I just received my confirmation of our wedding date (March 2010 at the Riu Palace in Cabo) and an email attachment with all their policies.

Here's one about flowers:

Riu Palace Los Cabos has a contract with a florist, You are not allowed to bring an outside florist to
          your ceremony, only- if you required- for dinner decoration.

So now I'm confused - does this mean I can bring flowers from an outside vendor ONLY for the reception I was planning on getting my bridesmaid bouquets from an outside vendor, but now I'm not sure if I can..... has anyone else come across this?

Thanks !:)

#5 claudiabenitez

claudiabenitez
          • 77 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 12:50 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by melinda234
            Where can I find flowers by the stem in cabo. I used to do floral design, and would like to do my own. I have heard of Costco, but you never know what they will have?! Any ideas or specific flower shops? And idea of cost? Florists please contact me at melinda234@aol.com if you have any ideas.
            Thanks!! June is right around the corner!
            I quoted every flower shop in Cabo because I wanted a ton of flowers without having to expend a lot of money. I finally decided to go with Rayen who I think is the best deal in Cabo. Awesome quality at reasonable prices. I'm pretty sure they can sell you the flowers for you to arrange them.

Try their web page Rayen Flower Shop Cabo - Floral designer in cabo, bouquets, centerpiece for your wedding or email directly the owner, Claudia. claudiamd64@hotmail.com

Good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users