Jump to content

Recommended Posts

True statement Tiffany! :) We actually booked the hotel yesterday, so you will be hearing further details from either Tammy or myself within the next day or so!! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What are you girls going to tell you FI you are doing? I am such a bad liar. We have a concert later that day so I will have to come up with something good so I can leave in the morning and come back with makeup. lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarcyJAde View Post
What are you girls going to tell you FI you are doing? I am such a bad liar. We have a concert later that day so I will have to come up with something good so I can leave in the morning and come back with makeup. lol.
Then just tell him you are having a spa day with your Girlfriend/bridesmaids..they'll cover for you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yup, tell him you are doing a spa day... or last time we had excuses such as:

Bridal dress shopping

Trial hair/makeup day

Friend's bridal shower

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarcyJAde View Post
What are you girls going to tell you FI you are doing? I am such a bad liar. We have a concert later that day so I will have to come up with something good so I can leave in the morning and come back with makeup. lol.
OH, what about telling him you set up a makeup appointment at say Macy's or something to do a trial run in case your makeup artist for your wedding, doesn't do a good job, you have a backup plan. Since your wedding is about a month after the BD shoot, he might go for it, and it would expain why your makeup is all done. :-)


Girls I've been so busy today getting ready for my CA trip on Thursday, I will finialize a few last minute things and then I will send you all an email. :-)

Tiffany, glad you survived your week away from us. ;-) We missed you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by TammyB View Post
OH, what about telling him you set up a makeup appointment at say Macy's or something to do a trial run in case your makeup artist for your wedding, doesn't do a good job, you have a backup plan. Since your wedding is about a month after the BD shoot, he might go for it, and it would expain why your makeup is all done. :-)


Girls I've been so busy today getting ready for my CA trip on Thursday, I will finialize a few last minute things and then I will send you all an email. :-)

Tiffany, glad you survived your week away from us. ;-) We missed you.
OOOOHHHH! Perfect! Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WB Tiffany!

 

I guess I'm lucky, DFH will not be in town with me that weekend (I am a med student and will be on rotations throughout the country for the next year so we will be apart for the year leading up to our wedding) and so I don't have to come up with an excuse....unless of course he calls during my photo shoot. LMAO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I missed everyone over the past week! BDW has become so much a part of my daily life. I actually had to work all day, UGH.

 

I'm going to tell FI that there's a BDW get together in Chicago and they are doing a silly makeup party first and then we're going to meet for dinner. That way when I come home with more makeup then usual he won't think too much about it. I don't know what I'm going to do if he asks too many questions because I'm a TERRIBLE liar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcram View Post
I missed everyone over the past week! BDW has become so much a part of my daily life. I actually had to work all day, UGH.

I'm going to tell FI that there's a BDW get together in Chicago and they are doing a silly makeup party first and then we're going to meet for dinner. That way when I come home with more makeup then usual he won't think too much about it. I don't know what I'm going to do if he asks too many questions because I'm a TERRIBLE liar.

Hey girl... OMG I'm the worst liar ever, I get a stupid grin on my face when I try to get away with something or I'm trying to play a joke on hubby. NEVER works..

Oh and I'm sorry I'm late to reply, been crazy busy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi ladies! I am in the chicago-land area and would LOVE to do BD pics for my FI!!! But I have a wedding on 9/12 to go to. Will ya'll keep me posted if you come back to chicago any time before Novemberhuh.gif?

 

This is such a fabulous idea- I am SO jealous!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×