25 replies to this topic

#1 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 15 September 2006 - 12:36 AM

This was for a 15 min trip from los cabos to cabo san lucas.

Hello Tammy,

I am glad to confirm a price of $15.00 usd rt per person (include taxes) subject to 10% tips. We will use Suburban 2005 and Sprinter Mercedes Benz minibus 2006.

Please let me know dates in order to reserve the vehicles, we are in high season and we should anticipate.

Regards,

Monica Trujillo
General Manager
Ixchel Cabo, S. A. de C.V
A premier ground transportation in Cabo
tel. 52 624 14 25469 / 624 14 26804
fax. 52 624 14 25469
email. ixchelcabo@prodigy.net.mx

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 TammyB

TammyB
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 09:38 AM

How does the shuttle bus work for RT? Do they give you a coupon or arrange a pickup time in advance?

#3 MARIAELM

MARIAELM
    • 402 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 10:45 AM

Was this from the airport? Were they on time? What was the condition of the vehicles? We're trying to hire day of wedding transportation for our guests from the hotel to church and back.
      MariaElena - 10/28/06
      Hilton / San Jose Catholic Church

#4 NATASHA

NATASHA
      • 646 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 05:07 PM

We're also looking for transportation options (to/from dinner one night). Has anyone researched this? I am not really finding much information and Maye is out of town.
        Shawn and NatashaHappily MarriedNovember 11, 2006

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 05:27 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by TAMMYM
        How does the shuttle bus work for RT? Do they give you a coupon or arrange a pickup time in advance?
        i posted this for group trips...i am sure they will plan a pick-up time and place.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#6 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 05:28 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by MARIAELM
        Was this from the airport? Were they on time? What was the condition of the vehicles? We're trying to hire day of wedding transportation for our guests from the hotel to church and back.
        i didn't end up using them but when i emailed they said their cars/vans were really new...they were the lowest price i was able to find.

Awards and recognition: 

#7 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 05:29 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by NATASHA
        We're also looking for transportation options (to/from dinner one night). Has anyone researched this? I am not really finding much information and Maye is out of town.
        this was the lowest price i found...

there is also bestours.com BUT they have been a little flakey...they were totally late taking me to the airport and it sucked.

Awards and recognition: 

#8 MARIAELM

MARIAELM
        • 402 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 05:59 PM

ok, thanks for the info. i'll pass this on to my FI. transportation is supposed to be his job. he's a procrastinator though...
          MariaElena - 10/28/06
          Hilton / San Jose Catholic Church

#9 TammyB

TammyB
          • 10,630 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 07:26 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by NATASHA
            Actually I did contact them via email.. This is what he sent back.. (hope it works)

The rate for the transfer from the airport to Villa del Palmar are $ 80.00 USD

This price includes:

- Ford Excursion 2004 Deluxe
            - Bottled Cold Water
            - Fresh Towels
            - Bilingual Driver

The rate for the Van with driver per hour is $ 60.00 USD minimum 3 hours.

If you have more questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.
            Best Regards,

Miguel Keel Souza
            Reservations
            Cabo RegiĀ³n
            Tel. & Fax +52 (624) 172-00-01

#10 BURROWM

BURROWM
            • 20 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 04:32 PM

Hey Tammy, do you know how many passengers they fit in the van. I was quoted $190 for 5 hours for a 15 passenger, but I don't need it 5 hours. Two vans might be the better way to go.
              Megan and Brad
              Los Cabos, October 7, 2006
              Dreams Resort

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users