i found this site for sashes papermart.com and this one weddinglinensdirect.com. what package did you get? we are going for the most expensive one i think sashes are included for with that one :( i have to review my package again.

as per the centerpieces i will definitely be making my own!!! so expensive guys 

I have the spa price list if anyone needs it. Does anyone have a food or cake price list or pictures?

We were going to take a bunch of stuff down and the more we think about it, we are going simplify things. How many framed pictures are we going to have hanging in the house of the chair sashes. We are looking to upgrade the features that we feel will matter most.

I agree with you! And let's not forget we have the ocean as awesome decorations lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Does anyone have a price list for the meals only. I am contemplating not getting a package because it includes so many things that we don't want or need.... I just don't know if its feasible or if the resort makes it so expensive that it makes more sense to take the package.

Has anyone else used a Group code for their wedding or signed up for the free room bookings for the group code?

Hey does anyone know if the ballroom comes with a dance floor? I am tentatively booked for my reception in the ballroom and I decided to get my DJ to bring a lighted dance floor not thinking that the ballroom may already come with one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk