Photo

BDW Biggest Loser: Season 6 ~ Official Thread ~ FINAL RESULTS POSTED!! (#869)

• Please log in to reply
972 replies to this topic

#281 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 09:42 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by starchild
    Did you say bleu cheeseburger? Yummy! Don't fret, you can start over tomorrow when you get the Wii :)
    Oh, I did say that. It had bleu cheese, AND swiss ... just cheesy goodness everywhere.

#282 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 12:02 AM

Mmm swiss too? That was to good to pass up and sounds a lot better than the hearty bean soup I ate!

#283 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
      • 1,225 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 12:59 AM

Not beating a dead horse, but some of these FI can use the money to pay towards their wedding to :)

#284 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
        • 1,225 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 01:00 AM

I lasted 5 days without Pop, and today I caved. Such a hard habit to break! But I have to say the exercise has been in my favor. I have discovered cycling class and its my new guility pleasure :)

#285 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
          • 2,777 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 03:06 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by SgtPepperette
            Not beating a dead horse, but some of these FI can use the money to pay towards their wedding to :)
            I think at this point girls the subject REALLY needs to be dropped. It caused WAY more commotion than intended! So in all seriousness from here on out no more discussion of FI/DH being involved.

Good luck on the weekend everyone!

#286 tdmitchell

tdmitchell
            • 719 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 08:04 AM

I wish I had a touch ipod instead of the classic!!! I need to upgrade so I can use the LOSE IT Application. Just don't see myself wasting extra money that I really don't have to upgrade. Since I’ve only owned mine for 2 years and it works perfectly fine! I want the application

Stay motivated ladies. Its the weekend and the weather is beautiful but we Need to stay on track!

..."Dedication, Determination, Commitment, Consistency"

#287 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
              • 1,225 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 08:18 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Jacilynda
                I think at this point girls the subject REALLY needs to be dropped. It caused WAY more commotion than intended! So in all seriousness from here on out no more discussion of FI/DH being involved.

Good luck on the weekend everyone!
                Damn. I came in after the conversation (because I work two jobs and dont have time to check this daily) and I simply was just pointing out a fact in my eyes. Putting light on the subject at that.

I would like to think that we can all be adults here and say our opinions when we want and how we want. Obviously not. Nice to know I have to be told what I can and can not post. So Ill go back to my very limited posts.

#288 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 09:37 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by AnnR
                  well, i didn't go for any walks, and i had a bleu cheese burger for lunch. oh, and fries. i'm not off to a great start! i do think i will be purchasing a Wii Fit this weekend though.
                  Oh, and I had pizza for dinner last night, did I mention that already? Great job, Ann.

Melissa, you're fine - you just made a harmless comment and kind of got jumped on for it. So don't worry about it, it's really not a big deal, you did nothing wrong!

#289 Alyssa

Alyssa
                  • 11,793 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 09:45 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by AnnR
                    Oh, and I had pizza for dinner last night, did I mention that already? Great job, Ann.
                    veggie pizza??

Melissa, you're fine - you just made a harmless comment and kind of got jumped on for it. So don't worry about it, it's really not a big deal, you did nothing wrong!
                    Ditto

and i have been getting some really nice thank you PM's and I am SOOOO glad that everyone is loving their BL Buddy - that is great!

#290 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
                    • Banned
                    • 3,639 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 09:47 AM

I was naughty last night. We had a pizza party and I think I ate WAY tooo much. Its hard not to when it is nummy homemade pizza hanging out with friends. I think that calls for double time on exercising today, hahaha. Oh I should add we had a bonfire and I had a smore

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users