Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
*Nadine*

December 2009 Brides!

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlergray View Post
Its beautiful! I'm still trying to decide which dress I'm wearing sad.gif
Thanks! I recommend finding a good designer online and then going to the store to try them on. The ones i liked initially online were not the best looking on my body type (top heavy) but when I tried on the sweetheart top and let myself try on dresses that didn't look like my style, thats how I found this one! I loved it on me and then I just went with it. When you find one that you love, stop looking. You will drive yourself crazy second guessing it. don't even look at other dresses---too many options! smile03.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh I know I am the proud owner of 3! :) and have one coming for my trash the dress. I just can't decide which one to wear.

 

I think I am wearing this one to the DW

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

 

and this one to the AHR

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi ladies,

I just joined the site, so Im still trying to figure everything out (like trying to download my pic..though for some reason its not working) lol.

I am getting married December 5th at the Excellence Playa Mujeres. And I JUST STARTED gathering ideas..you know, Ive come to realize event planning is just not my thing! lol. Thank God I have my sister and her BF helping me out.

 

Save the dates are in the mail this week.

Invitations hopefully will be ordered next week.

Dress shopping is scheduled for the 1st week in July

Photographer--Im still on the fence about this one. I have an email out to the resort photographer to get more of his profile...but I have quotes already for 2 other ones.

Favors will be purchased when I get to Mexico..tequila bottles

Currently working on a monogram for the favor tags

and I still havent decided if I need or want to do centerpieces or just purchase them them from the resort.

So as you can see..I have a LOOONG way to go! lol

Anyway good luck and thanks for starting the thread!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Ladies! I just came across this page and I am relieved to see that there are plenty of other Dec '09 brides on here. I am getting married December 4th, 2009 ( it was going to be Dec 5th, but our resort only does one wedding a day and it was already taken). We have been engaged since October and so far I have:

 

Things I have done:

1. Chose the location - Iberostar Grand Rose Hall

2. Chose our Bridemaids, MOH and Best Man, Groomsmen

3. Created a wedding website - used weddingannouncer.com

4. Purchased my wedding gown and tiara - Kenneth Pool

5. Booked our photographer - Sungold Photography

6. Hired our travel agent - Hazel Boone-Someday Vacations

7. Made and sent out STDs - Letter, Response Cards, & Magnet

8. Site Visit-Went for 3 nights in May to check everything out and meet with the WC and florist...they and the hotel were AMAZING!

9. Picked out centerpieces - Conch Shells used as vases with flowers

10. Bought my BMs and MOH their shoes - Rampage sandals for $25 each on sale from $40 at Macys!

11. Got monograms from Sarah to use on everything

12. Purchased some stuff to make decorations for cocktail hour and buffet

 

I am now working on making a photo scrapbook to place everyones polaroid pictures in from the reception.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewels336 View Post
Hi ladies,
I just joined the site, so Im still trying to figure everything out (like trying to download my pic..though for some reason its not working) lol.
I am getting married December 5th at the Excellence Playa Mujeres. And I JUST STARTED gathering ideas..you know, Ive come to realize event planning is just not my thing! lol. Thank God I have my sister and her BF helping me out.

Save the dates are in the mail this week.
Invitations hopefully will be ordered next week.
Dress shopping is scheduled for the 1st week in July
Photographer--Im still on the fence about this one. I have an email out to the resort photographer to get more of his profile...but I have quotes already for 2 other ones.
Favors will be purchased when I get to Mexico..tequila bottles
Currently working on a monogram for the favor tags
and I still havent decided if I need or want to do centerpieces or just purchase them them from the resort.
So as you can see..I have a LOOONG way to go! lol
Anyway good luck and thanks for starting the thread!


Welcome!!!
It is definitely overwhelming---I don't think i could do this full time...very time consuming! No worries though---once you get the dress you will feel better---thats what helped me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkles8300 View Post
Hey Ladies! I just came across this page and I am relieved to see that there are plenty of other Dec '09 brides on here. I am getting married December 4th, 2009 ( it was going to be Dec 5th, but our resort only does one wedding a day and it was already taken). We have been engaged since October and so far I have:

Things I have done:
1. Chose the location - Iberostar Grand Rose Hall
2. Chose our Bridemaids, MOH and Best Man, Groomsmen
3. Created a wedding website - used weddingannouncer.com
4. Purchased my wedding gown and tiara - Kenneth Pool
5. Booked our photographer - Sungold Photography
6. Hired our travel agent - Hazel Boone-Someday Vacations
7. Made and sent out STDs - Letter, Response Cards, & Magnet
8. Site Visit-Went for 3 nights in May to check everything out and meet with the WC and florist...they and the hotel were AMAZING!
9. Picked out centerpieces - Conch Shells used as vases with flowers
10. Bought my BMs and MOH their shoes - Rampage sandals for $25 each on sale from $40 at Macys!
11. Got monograms from Sarah to use on everything
12. Purchased some stuff to make decorations for cocktail hour and buffet

I am now working on making a photo scrapbook to place everyones polaroid pictures in from the reception.


Hi Sparkles! You have done A LOT! you are ahead of me, thats for sure! Glad to see more December brides.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlergray View Post
Oh I know I am the proud owner of 3! :) and have one coming for my trash the dress. I just can't decide which one to wear.

I think I am wearing this one to the DW
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.

and this one to the AHR
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.


I love all your dresses...but I especially love the first one! Thats my favorite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×