Sign in to follow this  
BillysBride

Did U Use Your Logo/Monogram On Cups?

We used our monogram on the cups/mugs and I love how they turned out! People don't care if it has something on the cup or not, they will use them! I ordered a lot of extras, so I am also handing those out at our couples shower this saturday. Some people will have 2 (1 from the shower and 1 in their OOT bag), but oh well.....I think everyone that's not able to make the trip will appreciate the gesture and feel like they are a part of the wedding, even though they aren't coming to Mexico! I am handing out our photoshare cards we ordered from Vista Print, so they will also have the website to see our wedding photos!

i ordered blank cups and i'm putting our logo on with sticker paper. they could peel it off the cup if they really want. and i don't care if the logo gets lost or ruined throughout the week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristy! View Post
We're putting each guest's name on the cups.
Are you doing that yourself, or can you order them that way? If you are ordering them, where are you getting them from?
:) Thanks!

I created a logo with only the location and the month and year...I will probably use that on all of the OOT stuff, this way people have a keepsake, but it does not have our names on it.