Sign in to follow this  
Birdie07

Bedroom decorating help! *pics*

I just bought new bedding. Our old bedding was destroyed by our lovely cats. Now that we lock them out I wanted new bedding. So I bought this organic comforter on sale for 60 bucks! TOTAL STEAL! Anyways our bedroom was blue and brown but a more grayish blue. The new comforter is a brighter blue and the other side is brown. I have a giftcard so I want to buy new sheets to go. But I kinda want another color to throw in the mix. So I don't have to match it perfectly. And b/c blue and brown has become so friggin popular. And I've had it for a while. Thieves wink.gif I was kinda thinking orange or green. I got the orange from this idea. This is the bedding I want if I ever get preggo.

Click the image to open in full size.

It's a variation on the brown and blue but putting an extra pop. What do you think? Do you think orange sheets would totally throw it off....or I was thinking of a green...huh.gif Come on girls help me out!

This is the bedspread the blue looks lighter in this picture its actually a little brighter in real life.

Click the image to open in full size.

ooooh, white, orange and blue are lovely together! I would just use the orange as an accent "pop" of color -- a frame, a vase, a pillow, etc...

We did end up going with a green. I could NOT find orange sheets. They are super hard to find. I'll have to take a pic but I really like the green!