Bedroom decorating help! *pics*

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Birdie07

• 1,218 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 07:05 PM

I just bought new bedding. Our old bedding was destroyed by our lovely cats. Now that we lock them out I wanted new bedding. So I bought this organic comforter on sale for 60 bucks! TOTAL STEAL! Anyways our bedroom was blue and brown but a more grayish blue. The new comforter is a brighter blue and the other side is brown. I have a giftcard so I want to buy new sheets to go. But I kinda want another color to throw in the mix. So I don't have to match it perfectly. And b/c blue and brown has become so friggin popular. And I've had it for a while. Thieves I was kinda thinking orange or green. I got the orange from this idea. This is the bedding I want if I ever get preggo.
    Click the image to open in full size.

It's a variation on the brown and blue but putting an extra pop. What do you think? Do you think orange sheets would totally throw it off....or I was thinking of a green... Come on girls help me out!
    This is the bedspread the blue looks lighter in this picture its actually a little brighter in real life.

Click the image to open in full size.

#2 Kat81

• VIP Member
    • 7,615 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 07:11 PM

I would go orange but just for the sheets. Just for like an accent color! You better post after pics.

#3 finzup

• 468 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 09:19 PM

ooooh, white, orange and blue are lovely together! I would just use the orange as an accent "pop" of color -- a frame, a vase, a pillow, etc...

Have you met Alice?

#4 weddingchick

• 1,052 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 11:12 PM

i suggest a green. the comforter is nice!

#5 Birdie07

• 1,218 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 11:46 PM

We did end up going with a green. I could NOT find orange sheets. They are super hard to find. I'll have to take a pic but I really like the green!

#6 Pinky

• 134 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 01:19 PM

I've love to see a pic, sounds like it's beautiful.

#7 june92012

• 151 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 08:07 AM

Post an after pic. I'd love to see

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users