matcek

Father/Daughter dance songs

It's this song called Your Joy by Chrisette Michelle. at the time I first heard this song my dad was going through chemo and I was thinking the worst. Thank God he's fine right now but this song makes me cry all the time!! and because we have that silly father/daughter relationship...we will cut to a faster song that he...well I used to love when I was a little girl. I'm gonna have to make sure I get that on video...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Nadine* View Post
Check out 'daddys little angel' by T Carter
My gfs dad picked it out for her for their wedding in april and EVERYONE was in tears. It has the best lyrics and is so so cute. I would use it if she hadnt have!
I heard this song at my cousin's wedding a few months ago, and everyone loved i, especially my uncle. It's a great father daughter dance. I also love "Wonderful Tonight" I've always been a huge Clapton fan :-) I think it would be great to get it played by a live band at my wedding

I'm having such a hard time picking! Might go with Daddy's little angel by T Carter...so far it is the most suiting. we leave in 4 days i need to hurry up! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischaka View Post
It's this song called Your Joy by Chrisette Michelle. at the time I first heard this song my dad was going through chemo and I was thinking the worst. Thank God he's fine right now but this song makes me cry all the time!! and because we have that silly father/daughter relationship...we will cut to a faster song that he...well I used to love when I was a little girl. I'm gonna have to make sure I get that on video...lol
I love that song by Chrisette Michelle. It's beautiful.

What faster song are you thinking of?