Photo

makeup artist

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#41 blushedpink

blushedpink
  • 24 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 10:41 PM

Hey know of a makeup artist who did amazing work for a friends wedding in Jamaica her contact is 1-876-342 - 3998 (Tamara) hope that helps.

#42 inunez

inunez
    • 172 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 10:47 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by blushedpink
      Hey know of a makeup artist who did amazing work for a friends wedding in Jamaica her contact is 1-876-342 - 3998 (Tamara) hope that helps.
      do you have any pictures of your friend that Tamara did the makeup for?

#43 inunez

inunez
      • 172 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 10:55 AM

i just called her and she charges $100 which includes a trial and her transportation. she is located in Kingston, but is willing to travel to Negril. she said she may have to add a couple more dollars to that cost in order to travel to Negril (gas). she is sending me pictures tonight, as soon as she sends them to me - i will post them.

#44 Soon2beWed09

Soon2beWed09
        • 319 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 11:07 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by inunez
          i just called her and she charges $100 which includes a trial and her transportation. she is located in Kingston, but is willing to travel to Negril. she said she may have to add a couple more dollars to that cost in order to travel to Negril (gas). she is sending me pictures tonight, as soon as she sends them to me - i will post them.

Is this $100 is for one person?

#45 blushedpink

blushedpink
          • 24 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 01:11 PM

Hey I dont have any pictures, my friend is now in France and I cannot readily get in touch with her. But she looked absolutely beautiful. Hope it works out

#46 Soon2beWed09

Soon2beWed09
            • 319 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 02:04 PM

ok I called her she charges $100 US including eyelashes if u want them. $45 US for each additional person, but discountis given for 3 or more people including the bride. MOB is free..She is going to send pictures to me later, but she said she didnt have that many cause her laptop was stolen. But once i get them I will email them to anyone thats interested. This quote is traveling from Kingston to Ocho Rios

#47 inunez

inunez
              • 172 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 05:08 PM

here is a link to some of the photos she sent me. so far - i really like her!Flickr: Tamara Scott - Makeup's Photostream

#48 Soon2beWed09

Soon2beWed09
                • 319 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 05:15 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by inunez
                  here is a link to some of the photos she sent me. so far - i really like her!Flickr: Tamara Scott - Makeup's Photostream
                  Ok thats what she sent me too..I think i will go with her..I remember someone named loni jones was charging 150-200 too much

#49 blushedpink

blushedpink
                  • 24 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 09:34 AM

Glad I could have been of some help. Right now im helping to plan my freinds wedding but will saved her number. Cause I already told her I wanted her to do my makeup when Im getting married. Havent gotton in touch with my friend as yet still trying.

#50 KHarrod

KHarrod
                    • 902 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 10:04 AM

I think Im going to contact her as well, she does nice work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users