Photo

Scrapbook Advice

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ohiobride15

ohiobride15
  • 156 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 09:02 PM

my best advice would be to search for a scrapbook store in your area. Stores that are devoted only to scrapbooking tend to have the best albums. I hope that helps. There is a company called KOLO. They are very nice and durable.

#2 litl_april

litl_april
    • 351 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 09:28 PM

I'm in agreement to the scrapbook stores. Also, you may be able to find some nice ones at a Hobby Lobby or Michael's if you have either in your area.

#3 Erin6341

Erin6341
      • 298 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 12:01 PM

It's hard to say... When I buy albums I like to physically see what the albums are like. To take a up-close look at the quality. I've never ordered online, but...

I did a quick search and it seems like this place has tons of albums, from the very simple to some with more of a design. If you check out the fancy pants albums there are some pretty simple flowery ones. ... Scrapbooking Albums & Scrapbooks

You can also try this one. If you click on scrapbook albums, there are tons... not sure what you really want though. AlbumSource.com, Inc.

Hope that helps a bit

#4 budgetjamaicabride

budgetjamaicabride
        • 516 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 12:15 PM

I believe the Great American Scrapbook Convention comes to your area. That is a great and amazing place to go see everything in one place. Think of it like a bridal show for scrapbooking.

#5 JennyK

JennyK
          • 3,502 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 02:31 PM

Im a big scrapbooker.. my fave places online are Scrapjazz.com - The Scrapbooking Megasite and Discount Scrapbooking Supplies and Free Ideas (Scrapbooks.com) They have lots of ideas and a store to get every lil detail

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users