Michelle & Arsen
    Dreams Cancun June 10, 2010http://img.weddingco...r/qmwm5sy8q.png

#22 Angel

Angel
    • 2,635 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 09:55 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by mummergirl
      i am so glad to hear that USairways was good about your dress ... i've only heard the opposite about them so far and was getting a little nervous about it. i guess it just depends on which flight attendants you end up with!

sorry it turned out so windy on your day ... you can actually see sanford catch you from blowing right over! crazy! i had been wondering why you didn't use the red carpet too, considering your color was red (so is mine).

you didn't ever eat breakfast in the tower?
      I didn't know they had breakfast on that side until my inlaws told us they were eating there the day they left. The only time we were on that side was the day of our wedding and the day after.

#23 Angel

Angel
      • 2,635 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 10:01 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by destination
        Thanks for the review. You looked fabulous!
        About the ceremony: were you married by a judge that came with a religous ceremony? We are not religious either, so I would like to know what tey usually use for the vows and such
        They guy that came was a minister. He was going to use the religious wording but we asked him to change it. Sanford asked him to leave the religious stuff out. He just did his own thing and went with it and he did a great job.

#24 dc22173

dc22173
        • 240 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 01:31 AM

Thanks for the review and the heads up on things. I had Gaby as my WC so I will probably get Cecilia. I surely hope it goes well....

#25 destination

destination
          • 215 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 11:27 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Angel
            They guy that came was a minister. He was going to use the religious wording but we asked him to change it. Sanford asked him to leave the religious stuff out. He just did his own thing and went with it and he did a great job.
            This concerns me. Does he dress like a minister too? I wanted a legal ceremony for a reason, doesn't make sense to have religious stuff in a legal wedding WTF

#26 MsSunshine

MsSunshine
            • 415 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 12:49 PM

Congrats! I enjoyed reading your review :)

#27 Angel

Angel
              • 2,635 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 01:24 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by destination
                This concerns me. Does he dress like a minister too? I wanted a legal ceremony for a reason, doesn't make sense to have religious stuff in a legal wedding WTF
                We got legally married a month before so this was just our symbolic ceremony. I posted a video of the whole thing and you can hear what he's saying if you care to watch it. I honestly don't remember what he was saying. He didn't have a suit or anything on, he just had on khakis and a white shirt.

#28 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
                • 466 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 05:53 PM

Great review! Thanks. I will be sure to double check my bill. We have several kids going, too.

#29 Carolena7

Carolena7
                  • 785 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 06:17 PM

Congrats!!! Great Review!!!

#30 sunitam

sunitam
                    • 124 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 02:03 PM

Congrats!!! and thank you very much for the review. LOVE the pics you posted- you looked amazing :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users